Big Guest Announcement- Tonight 9pm

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear SM, Please don't make Wrong Name spend more money. Best Regards Wrong Name's Wallet

Not funny guys. Anyone I see posting "heard XYZ has cancelled" will be in time out until after the show. Consider yourself warned.

Please be Gillian Anderson, I've already met her so I'm not loosing any money. Oh wait, I mean "because it would make other people very happy."

Just now, danthomas17 said:

When did they get him before ? 

They use to do a lfcc in the winter when they where at Earl’s Court October of 2001/2 if memory serves me right I got the photoshoot with him back in the day they went pictures of down the toad for processing 

Wohooo, hope I like it and hope it wont clash with my others :) I am going big and say Al Pacino joining his movie brother Sonny Corleone  - a girl can dream, he? :) Also would love Tennant, Cumberbatch, Renner, Mads...and of course Timothy Olyphant. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

They use to do a lfcc in the winter when they where at Earl’s Court October of 2001/2 if memory serves me right I got the photoshoot with him back in the day they went pictures of down the toad for processing 

It was October 2011. because I was in Greece on holiday (I booked said trip before the event moved from November) and missed like 6 guests I really wanted...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, JaHawk1995 said:

Let's throw a guess/beg out there - Karen Gillan please. Or Natalie Dormer. Or Gal Gadot...

Karen Gillan is elsewhere this weekend.

Wow, with this con you are really spoiling us. Not hoping for anyone specific. Someone like Winona Ryder or Rose McGowan would top the show off nicely for me though.

2 minutes ago, etmuse said:

It was October 2011. because I was in Greece on holiday (I booked said trip before the event moved from November) and missed like 6 guests I really wanted...

That’s the one I’m super excited I missed the 1 on 2011 :blink: it was a great little con 

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Dear SM,

Please don't make Wrong Name spend more money.

Best Regards

Wrong Name's Wallet

As I share some of your want list:

Dear SM,

Please make Wrong Name spend more money.

Best Regards

Raylenth's Posters

• Like 1