Which day ticket did you all get?

DullyEL

Not purchased any entry tickets yet as waiting for my work schedule. I will know in about two to three weeks time.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Looks like I may have to miss out this year as working all four days

(unless my employer agrees to my holiday request :help: )

Not purchased any entry tickets yet as waiting for my work schedule. I will know in about two to three weeks time.

Go to LFCC and tell your work that you couldn't come in as you had been kidnapped by an international gang of roving clowns who were taking hostages in order to negotiate with the authorities for lifetime supplies of custard pies for all clowns. It wasn't in the paper as it was all hushed up by the government in order not to encourage other groups of entertainers to such actions.

You survived your ordeal to return to work but you never want to see another red nose again :dance:

• Like 2

I've now bought the 4-day pass.

So far I've got 3 definite guests to meet , 1 maybe, and 3 "maybe" photoshoots.

I'm mainly coming down for cosplay as I'll be wearing a different cosplay each day.

Depending on future announcements, and subject to money and availability, I may upgrade to a gold pass.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:-( Man, that sucks.

I may face a similar situation since my cousin is getting married this year and unfortunately the LFCC weekend is one of the potential dates. So I am waiting for him to set the date before I buy anything, but if I do I will buy Saturday and Sunday.

I brought the 4 day pass, but hoping there will be some cosplayers and plenty of stalls on the Thursday cos i'm bringing the littlen i look after for her first con experience :-)

I will go dressed up as Anna from Frozen on Thursday :) So hope to see you there ;)

I first got a Friday ticket, thinking hey, it "might" be less crowded.... and then the first announcements were made, so far I'm meeting Ron Perlman and Dominic Monaghan, and none of them attending Friday, so I got a Saturday ticket as well (leaving London Saturday night so Sunday is not an option) .... I got a photoshoot ticket for Dominic and the Diamond Pass for Ron.... Depending on future announcement I hopefully will be able to spread over both days

Four day pass for me. Most of the guests I want to meet will be only on Friday or Saturday, but hey, actually having time to enjoy the stalls and the cosplays without running like mad from photoshoot to photoshoot will be a new and relaxing experience!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just the 'normal' 4 day pass for me.

I got everything (autos/photos) I wanted done at Summer LFCC last year with a normal pass, which was quite a lot.

Super nerd planning is the key, plus getting up insanely early (mostly for make up purposes).

Plus I kinda like running around pretending I'm in the Crystal Maze.

• Like 3

Me, My sister and our friend just all got the weekend passes! I get paid on Friday and then I need to decide if I want to go diamond with Mads. Ahh I'm so excited!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Siva

Just your bog standard, run-of-the-mill, no-frills Saturday and Sunday entry.

My body and heart were crying out for me to go Gold Pass.......but my head and wallet were telling me "yeah.......you can't afford that luxury."

:crying:

Still, I managed one without last year and I do enjoy a challenge (and a long wait it seems).

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...