Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

So, if we would like an auto and maybe a photo, but don't want the £135 package, what are the chances of meeting him? I'm slightly concerned that my standard requirements will be blocked by the diamond pass things.

Not a complaint as people who will pay more get priority, etc. but if I can't get a chance of my stuff at standard prices then I question whether it is worth going at all?

I must admit that I expected the diamond pass to be more of a £60 thing for auto, photo and talk.

• Moderators

The diamond pass literally gives what is listed in the first post. You must also have either a regular entry ticket or a gold pass to get in the front doors!

While the additional activities for the diamond pass holders will take some extra time on the Sunday, as posted above he'll also be there Friday and Saturday, and there will likely still be a reasonable chunk of time on the Sunday where he will be at his table to sign for everyone, and also a regular photoshoot!

I must admit that I expected the diamond pass to be more of a £60 thing for auto, photo and talk.

Seriously??? This, I would expect to be one of the very cheapest diamond passes. Think you may be in for a big shock on upcoming announcements.

• Like 3

Seriously??? This, I would expect to be one of the very cheapest diamond passes. Think you may be in for a big shock on upcoming announcements.

You're dead right there mate! I suspect that this package will be considered a bargain compared to what's to come! Looking forward to future announcements though :smile:

• Like 4

I don't have an issue with it - the makeup photoshoots, etc. aren't for me, but I'm sure there are lots of people who will love it. From my point of view I think these passes will limit my attendance unless there is a day where things are "normal" (which it seems that there is here!). Again, not a complaint, just the way these things are going.

Ive a question im really looking to order my ticket now but il not have the money in the bank until tomaro morning

Cant i still order my ticket or do i have to wait until tomaro, im afriad if i wait tomarrow they will be gone im looking to order a diamond pass for robert

The banks are closed for the day so I'm sure no orders will actually be processed until tomorrow. I'd think you should be fine.

Not being a horror fan in the slightest, I have to say that this does intrigue me... It's Freddy, a legend by and standards, just don't know if I'm willing to part with £135 for a costume shoot at this point in the run up. Maybe further down the line... who knows...

Gratz to all Horror fans. :thumbup:

Not being a horror fan in the slightest, I have to say that this does intrigue me... It's Freddy, a legend by and standards, just don't know if I'm willing to part with £135 for a costume shoot at this point in the run up. Maybe further down the line... who knows...

Gratz to all Horror fans. :thumbup:

This is no ordinary quick costume change shoot. Robert will be sitting in the makeup chair for a few hours to have the multi-piece prosthetics applied, exactly like in the movies. Worth every penny!

I just hope that he does wear his signature striped jumper and not some promotional t-shirt like he did in the States.

It would be amazing if they can get some kind of green screen going on or a backdrop set of the Elm St house or boiler room. :thumbup:

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 2

Even though I'm a huge Robert & Freddy fan and despite how tempting it is to get a Diamond pass I think I'll probably settle for a normal photo

Its a bit much for me and I'd rather spend it on a guest that say didn't do many cons or something and considering its still early days its probably not worth jumping into right now anyway

Plus seeing as he is also at Sheffield a month after (which is easier for me to get to than London) I may end up just waiting for that event instead it depends on what other guests get announced for London I guess lol

Nice for those that are getting the pass though I'm sure it'll make for a very good photo :smile:

• Like 1

This has made my year, ticket purchased, massively stoked.

Agreed that the jumper (and hat) would make it that bit more special. Hopefully something can be arranged on that although if not I'll still be more than happy.

Edited by SC1981