Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Received my pass too!!!!!

Cannot wait!!!

The pass is something amazing and special, beats a bit a paper!!!

I'm number 70!!!! whoop!

Looking forward to my Jason V ticket now!!!!!!!!

Would be quite interested to see what these passes look like if anyone is able to post a pic??

I did post a picture of it this morning (check back a few posts on the previous page).

Here it is again:

RobertEnglundDiamondPass2015.jpg

Btw your pass was posted by Robert Englund on Instagram :)

I've been told that Robert Englund unfortunately doesn't have an Instagram account so that one you see is not from him personally.

Robert_b_Englund isn't his account or related to him? Damn...

The account joined 3 months ago and seemed to be really him.

Edited by Moni88

Number 64

But what does the red and the black point mean? The other symbols are clear.

Does this mean the passes will be clipped I wonder ?

It looks like from top down, limited print, make up photo op, t-shirt, talk and autograph so that does leave the red and black point, perhaps it is something to do with priority queue entry, would be interesting to know.

Ladies and gents, I have a moral dilemma - my mother is absolutely terrified of Freddy, would it be wrong to have him sign "I'm coming for you Hazel" (mother's name) if the opportunity arose? :angel:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. The way my sense of humour works (and this obviously wouldn't happen as I wouldn't ask as I'm not a Freddy fan) I'd also add "Put the kettle on, coffee with two sugars" :firedevil:

Ladies and gents, I have a moral dilemma - my mother is absolutely terrified of Freddy, would it be wrong to have him sign "I'm coming for you Hazel" (mother's name) if the opportunity arose? :angel:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. The way my sense of humour works (and this obviously wouldn't happen as I wouldn't ask as I'm not a Freddy fan) I'd also add "Put the kettle on, coffee with two sugars" :firedevil:

Will try and think of a sign too now lol, roll on July!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm maybe just being too impatient but what's the standard time frame to receive a diamond pass? I ordered mine January 5th but haven't got it yet. I normally wouldn't worry but with some of you already receiving your tickets I was going wondering if there was an issue

I'm maybe just being too impatient but what's the standard time frame to receive a diamond pass? I ordered mine January 5th but haven't got it yet. I normally wouldn't worry but with some of you already receiving your tickets I was going wondering if there was an issue

mine had taken about a month to arrive from the order date, I think you might get yours by the end of this month
  • Like 1

The tickets went on sale quite a while ago. Those who have their tickets ordered in December already. With a January 5 order date you have nothing to worry about.

Did you order as a guest or did you create a store account? If you did the latter you can look up the status of your order.

• Like 1

Is it worth having something that explains how you find the details on your order on the site ? If there is something already then my apologies, but when you look at the initial order page on your account it is a bit confusing as the date for the packing slip isn't necessarily a despatch date and you appear to have to open the PDF to then find out a planned despatch date. There also doesn't appear to be any information on order queries on there for example, so for one of my two orders I didn't receive all the tickets that I had ordered. I have contacted the shop and they have said they will send out the additional tickets that were missing but there is no record that I can see as to when these additional tickets will be sent.

Is it worth having something that explains how you find the details on your order on the site ? If there is something already then my apologies, but when you look at the initial order page on your account it is a bit confusing as the date for the packing slip isn't necessarily a despatch date and you appear to have to open the PDF to then find out a planned despatch date. There also doesn't appear to be any information on order queries on there for example, so for one of my two orders I didn't receive all the tickets that I had ordered. I have contacted the shop and they have said they will send out the additional tickets that were missing but there is no record that I can see as to when these additional tickets will be sent.

Missing tickets have now arrived safely. :smile:

• Like 1

My number is 120.. That's the highest on here so far.... :crying:

Hello to all, I'm new here!

Spacecadet is here, are you sure your number is 120? I have got the same number... :grump:

Just checked... AGHHHH it's actually 102... Sorry about that.. Us Camels can't count we run out of hooves after 4. :smile:

Hahahah... no problem buddy! That's what I had imagined it had happened :thumbup: