showmasters

Guest Cancellation - INDIRA VARMA

25 posts in this topic

Due to a to change of Indiras schedule she can no longer attend London Film & Comic Con , Refunds will be made within the next 7 working days.

So gutted about this! Missed her in Cardiff was a big guest for me :(
Glad she is in demand though hopefully another time!

Edited by only_jay

That's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting her. Oh well, always next time. Best of luck to her in whatever it is she's doing.

I was so looking forward to meeting her! :(

On the other hand, my Saturday looked crazy busy, it's kinda good to free it up a bit.

1 person likes this

I was thinking about getting a picture with her depending on the schedule, not fun for those of you who are a big fan of her.

Noooooooooo :( One of my 2 GoT guests!

I guess announcing Pedro Pascal would help ease the pain... :poki:

1 person likes this

Arghhhh!  I was so happy when she was announced as I couldn't go to the other con she attended.  Ah, well - here's hoping for another chance at a future LFCC.

I remember 2 years ago I was going to see Pedro Pascal and he cancelled. Now Indira Varma who played his paramour has cancelled and I won't see her. It seems I am not fated to meet that Dornish couple!

Another Saturday guest cancellation to help ease the mad rush! I hope she returns to a Showmaster event soon.

Such a shame was looking forward to meeting her maybe now i can use her money for Mark Shepard 

You always except about a 10% cancellation rate at big events like this and with 100+ guests, it's unfortunately the nature of attending cons.

The LFCC cancelled guest lineup is always a great lineup of 'almost mets' :lol:

Gutted!! Was looking forward to showing her my Ellaria cosplay. Oh well hope she returns soon 

Was hoping to get her for my torchwood poster :( but i've been really lucky with only 1-2 cancellations in 4 years of attending, so it had to happen again sometime.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

Oh no, she was one of the biggest guests for me :( I was even watching one of her shows as preparation

I hope Showmasters brings her back soon, at least there are still two other GOT actors I haven't met

Shame, I was looking forward to adding her signature to my poster. Hope she attends some other time...

So sad :(

I also missed Pedro Pascal when he couldn't attend, and 2016 & 2015 had a lot of GoT guests. Hopefully one or two more are announced before the event! *fingers crossed!*

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, CelticRob said:

You always except about a 10% cancellation rate at big events like this and with 100+ guests, it's unfortunately the nature of attending cons.

The LFCC cancelled guest lineup is always a great lineup of 'almost mets' :lol:

If they'd ask back all guests who cancelled in the last 5 years, they'd already have half a line up :P

2 people like this