London Comic Con Spring for 2019!

• Showmasters Admin

Great news for 2019! We will be having a Spring edition of our popular London event to give you a teaser before the summer: London Comic Con Spring 2-3 March 2019!

Meet some amazing guests, grab some fantastic photo shoots and enjoy the very best of LFCC in this bitesized event that will still pack a punch! Taking over the National Hall at Olympia London, join us in March for a great and geeky weekend!

Show opening times:
Saturday 9am to 6pm / Sunday 9am to 6pm

Full event details here: www.londoncomicconspring.com

LCCS-returns.jpg

17 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

New website design looks well awesome, also is anyone else being sad like me and already planning out how much this event is gonna cost so far, such as travel and accommodation haha

Well for me, hotel is only gonna cost me £116.10 at the K West Hotel & Spa lol.

Autos, idk, depends who gets announced and what prices they are charging.

Since Doctor Who took center stage at this year's event I'd like the Harry Potter franchise to be the focus for next years event's so yo show masters invite Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Warwick Davis, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, the phelps twins and Helen Mcrory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrsCorleone said:

Does anyone know how big it will be? Like 30 guests or 50 guests or 100 guests big? Just need to start planing if I could do two trips to England. Will do if the line up is good.

The last Spring LFCC (which was star wars based) had 45 guests that attended, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same this time, or if there'll be more or less during next year's Spring con, Mrs. Corleone. :smile:

• Like 1

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, MrsCorleone said:

Does anyone know how big it will be? Like 30 guests or 50 guests or 100 guests big? Just need to start planing if I could do two trips to England. Will do if the line up is good.

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, wjbleming said:

The last Spring LFCC (which was star wars based) had 45 guests that attended, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same this time, or if there'll be more or less during next year's Spring con, Mrs. Corleone. :smile:

I believe it's been mentioned that they haven't got the whole venue like they do for Summer so it won't be as big.  I'd expect a few bigger names but not on the level of the LFCC top names.  I may be very wrong though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Who's planing on going? :D

Me!!! :clap: 

:lol:

I'm gonna wait until closer to the time and see who is going. As it's a smaller event, I shouldn't have any issues with hotels, so I can afford to wait a bit longer for the off-peak events. :)

• Like 1

Do we know how many guests SM will bring for this event? I know not over 100 like for the summer edition, but is there a "from ... to" number for this event? Because SM says it will be a big event, but we know, that SM has another view for big, as we have *sorrynotsorry.

I was really looking forward meeting the BSG guests at LFCC and all except one cancelled what was really sad. But that's one reason I want to know if for Spring will be in general more than 30 guests or 50 etc? Because when almost a whole Series-Cast will cancle, are there enough interesting people from different Shows? :)

Thanks