London Comic Con Spring for 2019!

On 8/23/2018 at 11:03 AM, Raylenth said:

Someone's behind on updating the web page :P Queen as it only lists 4 guests attending and Peter isn't one of them, and with no 'guest days and prices' thread yet it doesn't say anywhere publicly view-able that he's coming.

Hopefully now they have 3 weeks until Newcastle the office guy will be able to update the websites (and as an FYI there's no photo tickets in the shop for him (if he's doing them that is) so you can't even see that he's attending there either :D

On 8/23/2018 at 8:23 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

He "might" not, he is. The rescheduling was announced along with his LFACC cancellation.

ok thanks for clearing that up.

Why he's not on the webpage I don't know. I imagine the photo shoot tickets are not on sale for him yet because they are waiting to hear back from LFACC ticket sales if people want to transfer over - those would go first and the next batches need to be adjusted accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, SamA96 said:

Well you know the organizers better than I do so I'll take your word for it.

I just mean I don't think they are putting it on because these guests cancelled LFCC.  They have had seasonal London events in the past so I think they are just starting them up again, and when these guests cancelled they probably said 'Hey we want to do an event in spring, can you come to that instead'

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I just mean I don't think they are putting it on because these guests cancelled LFCC.  They have had seasonal London events in the past so I think they are just starting them up again, and when these guests cancelled they probably said 'Hey we want to do an event in spring, can you come to that instead'

Sam's calling you smart, Ray Ray. It's a compliment. Take it. lol