Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - RICHARD WILSON

OMG, you please my Whovian soul! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

What an iconic actor, loved him in Merlin and (briefly) Doctor Who, thank you so much SM! :lol:

Not sure whether to buy a photo op now or wait for the schedule since he’s only attending for a few hours and I already have a busy Sunday, but will almost certainly get a photo with him :D

12 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! (SORRY I just had to)

You really didn't.

Oh wow!! Crikey, amazing announcement!

someone amend this it says £25 for photo shoot when i went to buy it not that thats gonna stop me i really want to meet him he was in my fist ever episode of doctor who i watched also merlin which i loved and one of my fave ever comedies one foot in the grave 

• Like 1

okally dokally after a long wait i can finally meet this guy!!! and he goes well with the current dr who series 1 theme!!! 

• Like 1

Pardon the pun but “ I don’t believe it “ 

i was at collectormania in June on the Sunday and he was only on the Saturday, now I’m at LFCC on the Saturday and he’s Sunday only :( 

2 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Pardon the pun but “ I don’t believe it “ 

i was at collectormania in June on the Sunday and he was only on the Saturday, now I’m at LFCC on the Saturday and he’s Sunday only :( 

Talk about bad luck! :(

FINALLY I GET TO MEET GAIUS!!!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StevenHall said:

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! (SORRY I just had to)

You should get a prize for being first in with that :-)

3 hours ago, Bumper8 said:

You should get a prize for being first in with that :-)

Yeah a free autograph with the added caption "now I believe it"

• Like 1

Met Richard a few weeks ago at Birmingham, and what a gentleman he was. Anyone in two minds, go and meet him. When dedicating to me, I told him my name was Ian, and he said that was his real name, although spelt Iain. We had quite a chat about that. When I went for my photoshoot with him a few hours later, he remembered me and said ‘Hello again Ian’. Nice touch. I’ll probably go meet him again. 

• Like 1

Woohooo!! I've wanted to meet Richard for a while now and really, REALLY hope you would add him and you have! PHOTOSHOOT BOOKED!...I really don't believe it! Hehe! 

I met him at collectormania, quiet guy but nice. I enjoyed watching one foot in the grave and now I see my self as a Victor Meldrew!

In my photo op, I was just about to step into position when Peter capaldi came in and said " I want my photo with Richard" so I let him sit next to Richard first, Nice experience both Richard and peter were really friendly, great day.

• Like 1

Very decent of you after queuing...you should have let him go first on the condition he took an extra one with both you and Richard for free...:P