LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - RICHARD WILSON

What an iconic actor, loved him in Merlin and (briefly) Doctor Who, thank you so much SM! :lol:

Not sure whether to buy a photo op now or wait for the schedule since he’s only attending for a few hours and I already have a busy Sunday, but will almost certainly get a photo with him :D

someone amend this it says £25 for photo shoot when i went to buy it not that thats gonna stop me i really want to meet him he was in my fist ever episode of doctor who i watched also merlin which i loved and one of my fave ever comedies one foot in the grave 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Pardon the pun but “ I don’t believe it “ 

i was at collectormania in June on the Sunday and he was only on the Saturday, now I’m at LFCC on the Saturday and he’s Sunday only :( 

Talk about bad luck! :(

Met Richard a few weeks ago at Birmingham, and what a gentleman he was. Anyone in two minds, go and meet him. When dedicating to me, I told him my name was Ian, and he said that was his real name, although spelt Iain. We had quite a chat about that. When I went for my photoshoot with him a few hours later, he remembered me and said ‘Hello again Ian’. Nice touch. I’ll probably go meet him again. 

• Like 1

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

In my photo op, I was just about to step into position when Peter capaldi came in and said " I want my photo with Richard" so I let him sit next to Richard first, Nice experience both Richard and peter were really friendly, great day.

• Like 1