Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wjbleming

Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I try not to. I try to be a good person. But there are things in this world that just pull me in that direction. I guess I should just give in. I hope the guest is Mads so I can get a hug.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is it only Wednesday we have 2 more days to go how am I going to distract my self from going crazy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Broo im always dreaming of Cavill if they could also announce a Johathan Rhys Meyers that would be a man sandwich id be paying for

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

@Broo im always dreaming of Cavill if they could also announce a Johathan Rhys Meyers that would be a man sandwich id be paying for

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@natedammit meeting new people and spending money on stalls is pretty much the reason I keep coming back getting the guests I want is just an added bonus ten years of LFCC and I still cant stay away :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I suppose you're keeping the missing 0.5? 

We have discussed kidnapping/cannibalism before!  We are officially for against it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

@natedammit meeting new people and spending money on stalls is pretty much the reason I keep coming back getting the guests I want is just an added bonus ten years of LFCC and I still cant stay away :)

Yeah, I love meeting new people too. Around here I'm known as 'the friendliest guy on the forum'.

 

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We have discussed kidnapping/cannibalism before!  We are officially for against it

Yes, officially definitely against it.

Unofficially - nom nom nom.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least you picked a night when the World Cup ain't on - and here was me thought I was getting the night off!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Yeah, I love meeting new people too. Around here I'm known as 'the friendliest guy on the forum'.

Not anymore.. Now it is "I'm hoping one day to be known as Princess Nate."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not anymore.. Now it is "I'm hoping one day to be known as Princess Nate."

Sure, it may not say it any more, but it's still true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

H will, but play items only.  We want him on our posters. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

Seeing the play on the 30th. July  Thanks for the idea. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

Best news ive heard all day, might have to see this play now as the description sounds wonderful and the chance to meet Orlando Bloom.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Seeing the play on the 30th. July  Thanks for the idea. :)

Saw it back in May! Was good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevenHall said:

Orlando Bloom is easy to get at the moment as he's performing in killer joe at the Trafalgar studios in london next to Trafalgar square until the 18th august, just wait by stage door and he'll happily sign and do photos for free on his way out

Good to know. I'm going to see the play on July 26th. But as Raylenth said I need his signature on a few posters as well...:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LadyCrane said:

Good to know. I'm going to see the play on July 26th. But as Raylenth said I need his signature on a few posters as well...:P

I tried, he told me he wasn't allowed to sign my poster. I have heard of people just trying to get him to sign a blank piece of card and he has refused. Just tickets and programs. He will take selfies with everyone though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I tried, he told me he wasn't allowed to sign my poster. I have heard of people just trying to get him to sign a blank piece of card and he has refused. Just tickets and programs. He will take selfies with everyone though.

You did, didnt you? Where do you go after the show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris1970 said:

You did, didnt you? Where do you go after the show?

Literally round the back of the building to the stage door on Spring Gardens. You'll see the fences and probably other people waiting for him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Literally round the back of the building to the stage door on Spring Gardens. You'll see the fences and probably other people waiting for him.

Thanks, I will go and hope for the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thanks, I will go and hope for the best.

If you exit via the main doors, turn left and follow the road around at the end going back on yourself around the back and you will see it - it's a short road and they will have barricades up by the door

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raylenth said:

If you exit via the main doors, turn left and follow the road around at the end going back on yourself around the back and you will see it - it's a short road and they will have barricades up by the door

The Stalker walk, I get it. Thanks! Well, after three days at LFCC I will have the technique. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please read previous posts from the mods asking for certain info to not be shared here. Thanks.

Edited by Wrong Name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...