Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi fan, as Queen said explaining it defeats the purpose of telling everyone to stop posting it I'm afraid so I'd suggest we just return to regular services :)

OMG. I really want to be calm but I really feel like I'm missing something here xd

Okay. One last summary. One last time.

Some people have seen something that has not been officially announced. Until SM confirms it it's not even actually official, and the mod's official line would be "we can't comment on this as it has not been announced by SM." Yet some of those people who have seen this have decided to come on here and make their own little unofficial announcement out of it.  

Good for those of you who have seen. But a lot of those who have posted have been on here long enough that they must have caught this happening before, and know how we have to handle that. Right now the only thing that you achieve if you post is that you are making the mods' life harder.

We are asking for this to stop. Though at this point I think the more correct word would be "begging."  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I hope this is ok to say, but i am finding it funny that the people who have spent the most time on here recently, are the people that completely missed what just happened!

That's because we're just here 24/7. We have nowhere else to go.

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I hope this is ok to say, but i am finding it funny that the people who have spent the most time on here recently, are the people that completely missed what just happened!

Alot can happen when you are on the way home from work and that takes 25-30 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

@Queen_Sindel I honestly had no idea about anything going on (still dont tbh) but if I managed to contribute negatively to something I am sincerely sorry :(

You are totally fine. Unfortunately it's always the wrong people who feel bad.

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

And now I know..

Sorry. I am really trying to keep this down, but trying to get hold of people at 10.40 PM is hard. Stuart and I are flying solo here and trying to keep everyone spoiler free.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Sorry I had input in this @Queen_Sindel, I hope I didn't cause any problems. Sadly I have also seen that post, before it got deleted. 

I'm so sorry. I was actually trying to figure out if I could set this topic only to "mod approval required" and was busy with that. I didn't actually thing someone would make up a separate topic...

2 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

has anyone guessed Harrison ford yet? :P

but on a serious note i would love a big marvel name... Stan Lee, Jeremy Renner, Benedict Cumberbatch the last few years... pressure is on SM :P

@Queen_Sindel im guessing even if we ask really nicely and say please, no chance of any clues....? :D

Again I'm sorry, but no matter how nice anyone asks: I can't give clues without permission, and I don't have permission.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm so sorry. I was actually trying to figure out if I could set this topic only to "mod approval required" and was busy with that. I didn't actually thing someone would make up a separate topic...

Again I'm sorry, but no matter how nice anyone asks: I can't give clues without permission, and I don't have permission.

ahh no worries :) if you don't ask you don't get and all that so i had to try ;)