Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

15 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

This deffo excites my inner geek i pray to the geek gods for Henry cavil, tom Holland, chris Pratt a girl can dream right 

Forever dreaming for Henry Cavill ;)

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

If this is the case ill settle for rowan atkinson to complete the blackadder line up but I am generally excited for whoever I already have a fully packed day as it is

Rowan Atkinson would be amazing, said it before but I'll say it again anyway, would be an instant DP for me!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

but I am generally excited for whoever I already have a fully packed day as it is

That's a really good attitude to have, it would be great if everyone reacted the same way to the guest announcements.

Also...

tumblr_mkhkxtMbqR1r1go1vo6_250.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

If infant guests like Ivy Wong or Temirlan Blaev count as one half, you may even be right :D

No, a full person, they will just release the first name to annoy us.  And It'll be really generic like Chris or John so we will all be stressed/confused/about to die of excitement

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Urgh. I didn't even read that. I don't mean to copy the bear. I feel a little sick now.

Just accept it. You and me are perfectly in sync. We're like twins with a psychic link. We're basically the same person. 

Just now, natedammit said:

Just accept it. You and me are perfectly in sync. We're like twins with a psychic link. We're basically the same person. 

I try not to. I try to be a good person. But there are things in this world that just pull me in that direction. I guess I should just give in. I hope the guest is Mads so I can get a hug.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2