Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I met Aidan for the second time recently. He's really lovely guy and great with his fans.

Ah see now you've done it, now I really want the thing. Lfcc can we have Aiden Turner attend again please??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

What thing is that?! 

Bahaha I realised as soon as I posted that that that phrasing was unfortunate lol I've clearly spent too much time on tumblr as it's a very tumblr thing to say.

Rest assured, nothing rude was meant ;)

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Oh really? D*mn, hopefully they'll attend again, I particularly loved Russell Tovey (I mean he's awesome more generally but George was adorable lol) and the Dr who fans would be happy there too ;)

Me to hes such a lovely guy and any body who is a flash fan added bonus

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

I don't believe you...

:crying:

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, we know what you are like. 

giphy.gif

That's like, the 6th walk of shame I've had to do now? I feel I'm gaining myself a misleading reputation on here... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

:crying:

That's like, the 6th walk of shame I've had to do now? I feel I'm gaining myself a misleading reputation on here... 

So, we have to set one up for you at the Olympia, we just have to invite Hannah Waddingham

15 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Somehow I get the feeling Maisie is the most ”down to earth” all the main ones in GoT, of all interviews and so, and perhaps Peter Dinkelage too. Anyway, my best shot of getting any of the remaining mains are Maisie and Peter.

They have both attended in the past so there's always a chance luckily I got to meet them then not that I'm rubbing it in much  :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

So, we have to set one up for you at the Olympia, we just have to invite Hannah Waddingham

For the sake of everyone else's eyes at olympia, I would strongly recommend against that... could we still invite Hannah Waddingham though? She'd be pretty awesome to meet :)

1 minute ago, Broo said:

For the sake of everyone else's eyes at olympia, I would strongly recommend against that... could we still invite Hannah Waddingham though? She'd be pretty awesome to meet :)

I sooo agree, Please invite Hannah.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Payday tomorrow. Give me some guests to spend my paycheck on. 

given that it coincides with a guest announcement, it's clearly going to be someone you'll want to meet :D

NEWS UPDATE from Facebook:

Just a heads up everyone our exciting multiple guest announcements on Friday at 7pm is now a "BIG" multiple guest announcement as we have just closed some more guests since we put this announcement up!

So get ready and after these guests are announced we do feel tickets for some of the photo ops will start to sell out and also day tickets for Saturday are getting low so be warned 1f642.png:-) This years event will sell out on the Saturday and most likely sell out on the Sunday.

Hope that helps you all to plan your weekend at the biggest London Film and Comic Con yet.

• Like 10