Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

• Moderators

Folks we are aware that there is some info that has been posted about Fridays announcements that shouldn’t have been as yet.

Please can we ask that for those who haven’t seen it that it is kept a surprise.  We are dealing with the situation.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Folks we are aware that there is some info that has been posted about Fridays announcements that shouldn’t have been as yet.

Please can we ask that for those who haven’t seen it that it is kept a surprise.  We are dealing with the situation.

Please guys? Pretty please with a cherry on top? We're still on the same page Stuart had posted this on and two more people decided to spoil things for everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Please guys? Pretty please with a cherry on top? We're still on the same page Stuart had posted this on and two more people decided to spoil things for everyone. 

What did I miss???.. If it is one of my suggestions I had no idea it was leaked, or something. :huh:

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Do those of us who’ve been very well behaved and not spoilt it get a gold star? 

Also, I redownloaded Pokemon Go recently after not playing for over a year. Having a wild time on holiday. Fought in my first raid today :D

Edited by Sam_Carter96

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

What did I miss???.. If it is one of my suggestions I had no idea it was leaked, or something. :huh:

I'm confused tbh, but I generally flit through life obliviously so not surprising ;)

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

What happened? Am I missing something? What was leaked?

Hi fan, as Queen said explaining it defeats the purpose of telling everyone to stop posting it I'm afraid so I'd suggest we just return to regular services :)