"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

Talking about the Red Wedding. I think that Maisie Williams and Tobias Menzies is worth a mention Tobias being a Tully fish out of water.... And Maisie... Well taste for blood is applicable and the has bacon Number 2. But then again so does Michelle Fairley

1 hour ago, Wondermoose said:

Talking about the Red Wedding. I think that Maisie Williams and Tobias Menzies is worth a mention Tobias being a Tully fish out of water.... And Maisie... Well taste for blood is applicable and the has bacon Number 2. But then again so does Michelle Fairley

Did Maisie not do SM’s Entertainment Media Show years and years ago? 

They’ve said it’s a first time SM guest.

13 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Updated list of why I think if could be Charlie Cox.

I do suspect that QS saw my guess of Charlie and is now toying with me by mentioning lots of other things related to Daredevil just to make me think I’m right so that tomorrow I’ll be publicly humiliated lol. Could she really be that cruel though??

I also don’t even know if all of the things mentioned below are in fact clues.

‘Delicious’- Daredevil lives in Hell’s Kitchen. Kitchen ie food. ‘Delicious’ could also link to vampires drinking blood (Charlie was in Eat Locals last year).

QS used the devil emote in the first post and said  ‘Devil in Disguise’ which obviously links to Daredevil, and the hell part of Hell’s Kitchen. And Matt Murdock is the Daredevil in disguise when he’s going about in his normal clothes as Matt.

‘tasted blood and wanted more’- vampire, Eat Locals

’Carol and her Cookies’- capital C used twice, CC are Charlie’s initials.

’moon’/galaxy’- could be linked to Stardust. Also the first line of the synopsis for the movie A for Andromeda on imdb says “In the Yorkshire Dales, a group of scientists receive radio signals from the Andromeda Galaxy’. 

‘Fish out of water’- he’s in Moby Dick and played ‘fisherman’ in Matthew and the Atlas. ‘Prawns’ could also link to that role.

Update: Pro-pain lyrics could be ‘propane’...Matt Murdock is blinded by hazardous chemicals?

Update: multiple mentions of Pokemon Go and gyms... Matt’s dad trained at Fogwell’s Gym. 

He’d be a first time Showmasters guest and he has a Bacon number of 2.

I REALLY hope it is Charlie Cox. If it is him, I´m totally buying a Diamond pass (probably more) ;) 

And The Anointed One Was Announced, And there Was Much Wailing And Bitching Across The Land, And The Masses Came Out And Bewailed That It Wasn't The Person They Were 100% Certain It Was Going To Be,  And That The Wrong Guest Must Have Been Announced.  The Many Argued That The Organisers Sucketh And That They Would Never Again Give Their Casheth To Them.

Amen

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And The Anointed One Was Announced, And there Was Much Wailing And Bitching Across The Land, And The Masses Came Out And Bewailed That It Wasn't The Person They Were 100% Certain It Was Going To Be,  And That The Wrong Guest Must Have Been Announced.  The Many Argued That The Organisers Sucketh And That They Would Never Again Give Their Casheth To Them.

Amen

And on the seventh day, Showmasters rested 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Amen

I might steal that for the intro of the next game. :lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WaxworkScream said:

'Devil In Disguise' - Elvis song

First actor who comes up having played Elvis?
Kurt Russell.

I feel it's unlikely but I shall do a prayer to Cthulhu anyway.

"Devil in Disguise" Hmmmmm....

That's also a line from the song "Beautiful Stranger" which was written for Austin Powers 2. So, maybe Mike Myers?

Or who else is known for playing the Devil and is also "delicious"? Tim Curry perhaps?

• Like 1

Due to the amount of GOT guests & the "delicious" clue, my guess would be Emilia Fox.

But those 2 clues work for Iain Glenn as well, so...... :unsure:

EDIT: These two have probably both been covered but I am not trailing through 11 pages to find them. :rolleyes:

Edited by Starbuck73