"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

Okay. it's time for a warning. No clues, no hints. Just a genuine warning. Seeing I already hid two posts directly complaining about the guest list in here and the post above does have that undertone too (that may not have been your intention spengler, but it does have that for me): If this fun thread turns into a complaint topic of the "I don't like the guest list" type  then unfortunately I will have to consider pulling the plug on further guessing. 

I'm enjoying doing this with you and I am having fun. But everyone please understand this is not only fun and games for me. I have to come up with clues, I have to be careful not to give away too much, and I have to come up with funny and interesting smoke bombs. If enough people try to spoil this with their comments I will be thinking twice about devoting further time to the game. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

QS is using capital letters in the middle of sentences for words that don't need to have a capital letter, so they must be some sort of clue.

'Cookies'   'Fish out of Water'

(Also maybe 'Red Wedding', but when you google it, it is spelt with capital letters on wikipedia and other places)

You try to teach an English phone a German thesaurus and we'll see how you fare. ;)

Also I believe I owe everyone some bacon... although Raylenth seems to have gone vegetarian :P: Bacon Number is 2.

At least this will rule out half the Galaxy now. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You try to teach an English phone a German thesaurus and we'll see how you fare. ;)

Also I believe I owe everyone some bacon... although Raylenth seems to have gone vegetarian :P: Bacon Number is 2.

At least this will rule out half the Galaxy now. :lol: 

half of the galaxy?! I've checked a lot of the people guessed so far in this thread and it only rules out Liv Tyler and Julianne Moore.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay. it's time for a warning. No clues, no hints. Just a genuine warning. Seeing I already hid two posts directly complaining about the guest list in here and the post above does have that undertone too (that may not have been your intention spengler, but it does have that for me): If this fun thread turns into a complaint topic of the "I don't like the guest list" type  then unfortunately I will have to consider pulling the plug on further guessing. 

I'm enjoying doing this with you and I am having fun. But everyone please understand this is not only fun and games for me. I have to come up with clues, I have to be careful not to give away too much, and I have to come up with funny and interesting smoke bombs. If enough people try to spoil this with their comments I will be thinking twice about devoting further time to the game. 

No i wasnt complaining about the guests at all and tbh am a little unhappy I've been accused of that. I was being very positive and defensive of Showmasters.

10 minutes ago, spengler said:

No i wasnt complaining about the guests at all and tbh am a little unhappy I've been accused of that. I was being very positive and defensive of Showmasters.

She didn't hide your post, unlike some others. You weren't being accused of anything.

1 hour ago, spengler said:

Your post started off with exact the same sentence one of the other two started with, and the second one had it as third sentence. That may have caused the vibe I got. I apologize if I got the wrong impression.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

She didn't hide your post, unlike some others. You weren't being accused of anything.

I left it on because I was only getting a certain vibe from it. I even said that vibe I was getting may not have been intentional. Sometimes you write things that come off completely different to others, case in point some things being interpreted as clues in this thread and the last one.

By no means I was making an accusation. Sometimes people get the wrong impression. You have no idea how often I have been accused of being a Nazi because of my moderation style on here.

Maybe it's better if we keep this thread on topic for guesses and the related discussion only, and not random comments like that? The more suitable time for those is normally after we know the name anyway. ;) 

18 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Can we have another clue to make sure this doesn’t esculate?

Is the guest a first time Showmasters guest?

I was going to open up for one yes or no question anyway seeing I just got my fourth Mewto raid invite in Pokemon Go an hour ago. So I will pick yours because you asked before I could even announce. ;)

Yes, a first time guest at Showmasters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

How can it be Santa? I still got no cookies for me, much less to give to him!

I can make a mean batch of peanut butter cookies and they are a lot easier to transport than never materialising cheesecakes.....

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Pretty well, there's only a handful I still need. Did my first 2 Mewto raids as well meanwhile. I hatched 2 Bagons and caught one. That final evolution will be something.

Anyway... who wants some Bacon?

i will have some bacon 

15 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

Howard from The Big Bang Theory is allergic to peanuts. Please let it be Simon Hellberg!

As much as I would personally love a Big Bang Theory guest, the peanut allergy was not a clue.

You hide peanuts or any kind of seafood in my food and I don't get to my epi pen quick enough it's RIP QS. 

We had a very fun afternoon in Disneyland Paris one trip after they assured me I could have a dish, and then we found out that the risotto had teeny tiny pieces of prawns. It was a character meal and it wasn't exactly a life goal of mine to make poor Snow White panic. Heaven can wait, thank you very much.  

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I can make a mean batch of peanut butter cookies and they are a lot easier to transport than never materialising cheesecakes.....

So if QS can't have peanut butter cookies, what about the rest of us? Just saying but if you gave me a box of them at LFCC this year you would be my new best friend:cylon:

Just now, Law-dono said:

So if QS can't have peanut butter cookies, what about the rest of us? Just saying but if you gave me a box of them at LFCC this year you would be my new best friend:cylon:

If you can get Martin Freeman to attend and me a ticket I'll bake you a whole room full of them.  Though I think if you could accomplish that you would deserve far more than a load of cookies ;)

Either that or we will just have to have a cookie treasure hunt at LFCC.