Sign in to follow this  
jakers77777

What do you do with your Autographs and Pictures?

I have a wall display of my autographs, but I'm thinking of doing something different, so I want to see all the creative stuff you guys have come up with.

What's your favourite way to organise them?

I keep the original photos in a wallet. I scan copies for my mobile and FB.

I had posters signed for the first time this year. They're still in tubes just now, but I think I'll mount them in UV protected frames. Anyone know a good site for these?

I keep my autographs and photos from the events in a folder(s) to keep them special forever. photos i take myself with my camera i upload onto my computer and some onto the internet.

I keep it in a plastic display book andupload them on my Facebook and some on Instagram. Sometimes I tweet some of them to the guests too

Scan them, auto's will end up on the wall....someday when l can actually find proper frames that fit 10x8's in this Metric country l'm living in....

The Glenn Morshower auto I got last year for my wife is in pride and place next to my wedding photo, on my wife's chest of drawers, in our bedroom...

mine are all around the house, have a stargate wall,star trek wall,almighty johnsons wall and another for the big names like stan lee and sigourney, others are on the display unit in the lounge

I have a wall display of my autographs, but I'm thinking of doing something different, so I want to see all the creative stuff you guys have come up with.

What's your favourite way to organise them?

With a wall display, this is fine as long as it is of museum grade quality for protection - nothing else will suffice since the sun will eventually fade the ink. With 8x10's, I use polyester pockets and archival storage boxes and keep them in a dark place. Best for long term preservation.

• Like 1

Scan them in so I can upload some and the folder will appear on my screensaver (which is set to show My Pictures). I then archive them in acid-free pockets; the photos go in albums and the autos in boxes of the type that allow you to suspend them so they don't get squashed. I get my storage materials from Arrowfile.

autos are generally on my DVDs so they just go in the racks. my Jodi pic is getting framed up to go on the wall though.

Scanned and cleaned them all now, uploaded to flickr so I'll always have a copy. The real McCoys stay in archival polyester folders for safety and peace of mind.

• Like 1

Keep mine in sleeves and box file that I got from Franks Autographs.

I'm the same.

• Like 2

I have the whole of my hall covered in the originals which I hang and frame immediately. I have a scanned copy that I put on FB and then I do a year book of all my adventures each year and they are added to the things I do each month of the year, like a photo diary. They are great to look back on and I make sure every good photo I take is included each month. Then when I am older and lose my mind I will be able to see what I have done in my life!

• Like 1

I'm lucky enough to have a large man cave for my signed posters, comics and movie collectables. I love spending time in there looking at my stuff and it's a great escape from the missus too.

• Like 1

I would love a man cave but only have about 10 autos and photos framed in our downstairs bathroom!

The rest I keep in an album :)

• Like 1

I put mine in a plastic folder although I always tend to display two at a time in my study in frames. Currently have Ariana Richards and Liz White on display :)

Edited by Pochacco

I'm lucky enough to have a large man cave for my signed posters, comics and movie collectables. I love spending time in there looking at my stuff and it's a great escape from the missus too.

Any photos ?