What Are We All Wearing For LFCC?

A question not posed for advice or hints or tips, but just curious as to what you're all wearing to attend!

Crazy Cosplay? Movie/TV themed t-shirts? Props? Normal civ attire?

I'm going Sat/Sun and dressing as 1985 Marty McFly on Saturday and possibly wearing a Stormtrooper t-shirt on Sunday to blend in more and take it easy.

:)

I think you'll stand out anyway Spacecadet......I don't think we will see many other camels there!

I could bring one of my sisters alpaca's to help carry my stuff I suppose but you'll be a lot bigger than that!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

Obi Wan Kenobi outfit most likely, Haven't worn that outfit yet, so it's due for a Con debut....maybe Arno Dorian as well if there's room in the suitcases and probably one day of normal geeky clothing + camera so I can enjoy others cosplaying as well and take tons of pictures, but everything will depend on the weather....Too warm = no cosplaying for me lol

Definitely shorts! A rammed convention arena in mid-July, shorts are the way to go!

Probably a Power Rangers shirt on Saturday as I've got a photo op with JDF. Other than that, Friday and Sunday will have other film/TV themed shirts.