Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

Recommended Posts

Oh my word...this is great news! Thank You Showmasters. I've just booked a photo shoot.  Thank you for making my day! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really have to think about getting his diamond pass it feels like I have being asking for him for years and now its coming true :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buggar!

I didnt want a Diamond Pass this year....

 

Just bought one now. Darn you Showmasters! Evil....

 

Now GILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never bought a diamond pass before. Is there anything to stop me using it for the autograph and then giving it to my wife for the photo shoot? So we use it up between us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DMG said:

Never bought a diamond pass before. Is there anything to stop me using it for the autograph and then giving it to my wife for the photo shoot? So we use it up between us?

No, a Diamond Pass can not be used by two people.

And seeing I had to hide posts recommending violating the Terms of Service and explaining how to do it please be reminded that this violating the forum rules too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This truly is amazing!! I can’t believe you got him! After meeting Gillian this year, this can’t get any better :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YEAH! yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes 

 

 

please please please don't cancel.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lphurling said:

When will he be added to the pre-order list?

Yes, as soon as the team gets a chance to add him. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOWWWW!!! another Diamond Pass for me!!! and this is my 5th diamond pass for this year!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DP booked even though I've only seen him in Beethoven :lol: oh and Evolution.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so happy with this announcement, been wanting to meet him for years :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kurdamoni said:

I’m so happy with this announcement, been wanting to meet him for years :D

You and me both I have been requesting him for years can’t wait just disciding if I should go for a diamond pass or photo I met Gillian a few years ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starbug said:

You and me both I have been requesting him for years can’t wait just disciding if I should go for a diamond pass or photo I met Gillian a few years ago 

I choose a Diamond pass just to have Some security and peace of mind -_-

Edited by Kurdamoni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, a Diamond Pass can not be used by two people.

And seeing I had to hide posts recommending violating the Terms of Service and explaining how to do it please be reminded that this violating the forum rules too. 

Just checking... I am not speaking Chinese without noticing, or am I?

Seeing asking friendly doesn't work - or I am really speaking Chinese, then this is useless anyway ;) : If you keep suggesting things that violate the ticket shop terms of service and/or the forum rules the mods can and will remove your posting ability. 

Tickets can't be shared, split or transferrred. It doesn't matter if the second person is your wife, your best friend, your daughter's kindergarten friend or a total stranger. The tickets still can't be shared, split, transferred or while we are at it refunded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always wanted to know him since I saw X-Files, it’s time finally here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...