LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID DUCHOVNY

2 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

This will be my first ever comic con and I'm literally only coming to meet David! No idea what to expect but I'm so excited!! :D

Welcome Cazza, have you bought the diamond for David or are you are you trying on the VQ queuing system for him?

43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Welcome Cazza, have you bought the diamond for David or are you are you trying on the VQ queuing system for him?

Thanks Raylenth!! 

I've got a diamond but I'm only there the Saturday so hoping I get chance to get an autograph ;) travelling down from Hull on train so not really possible to attend the Sunday as well 

12 minutes ago, cazzawalker said:

Thanks Raylenth!! 

I've got a diamond but I'm only there the Saturday so hoping I get chance to get an autograph ;) travelling down from Hull on train so not really possible to attend the Sunday as well 

Nice, at least you will get him!

• Like 1

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Diamond pass! :lol: so glad I decided to get one 

Guests are starting to sell out now more rapid. I just hope those who have bought DP and standard Photo also bought entry ticket(s) before they start to sell out.

On 06/07/2018 at 10:04 AM, Chris1970 said:

How about Evolution? :rolleyes:

I remember watching that movie at the Cinema, remember having difficulty trying to gather a group of friends to go with me but somehow managed to in the end lol

Had no real idea what it was about, only wanted to see it as it had David in it :lol:

Overall I thought the movie was okay, kind of strange but still enjoyable. Might try and watch it again before the event. 

38 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I indeed think that this coming week Saturday entry tickets might sell out…

I'm kind of surprised they haven't already tbh, think they mentioned the tickets where low a few days back now iirc. So glad I already have my tickets and DPs booked.

Tbh I still cant believe I'm going to this event, I managed to pre-order some autos a while back thinking and convinced that I wasn't going to the event as I'm usually more into video games than movies/tv, total nerd lol

Anyway I'm really glad I am going now though felt slightly disappointing when I knew what guests where going but at the time there was only like 2 guests I wanted, which isn't enough for me to justify travel and hotel expenses. However now I feel like I'm going to meet loads haha