showmasters

Margot Kidder has passed away

Unfortunately today the news reached us that Margot Kidder has passed away yesterday.

Details are still unknown, but several news outlets in the United States and in Europe have confirmed that she is no longer with us.

Rest in Peace Margot.

Lois and Superman are back together. 

QS and everyone at Showmasters Events

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Guest Announcement: Margot Kidder

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

margot-kidder--6d78d9ef6862166c.thumb.jpg.cc78200c031dc2c9192ba042c3360562.jpg

MARGOT-KIDDER-846448.jpg.ac5671528cd951ae2a38ecdd3e5735c6.jpg

View Filmography

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Margot is a total sweetheart.   Was such a pleasure to meet her.  She had time for everyone and brought such an energy as soon as she walked into the room. 

• Like 4

I just read that Margot Kidder dies today at 69.

Very sad news. I hope this is not true. :'(

RIP

Edited by Deftrix

Just heard about this, tremendously sad :'(

Very sad to hear that she has passed away, I met her in Belfast a few years ago she was a really nice lady, very down to earth great to talk to.

RIP Margot Kidder

Such a shame. I met her in Glasgow a couple of years ago and she was so lovely. Chatted to her about the Edinburgh Film Festival which she was thinking of going to that year.

I missed out on my photo with her that year, so was hoping to get one this year instead.

RIP. :(

Rest in peace, Margot Kidder! My thoughts go out to her family, friends and fans. I was hoping to meet her this year. Forever in my heart. She will never be forgotten. :(

Edited by ChloeLou

Margot Kidder is still on the photo shoot bill with Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran. You may want to delete this at this point Showmasters.

Met her briefly when my brother got her auto (MK i think) but never got one or photo myself. Last year would have been the chance, bar the cancellations , so this year was planned to correct  that

RIP

Edited by andrewrolar

1 minute ago, A New Hope said:

Margot Kidder is still on the photo shoot bill with Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran. You may want to delete this at this point Showmasters.

Yeah, they kind of know that Hope, give them a chance.

• Like 4

Such sad news.  Forever thankful I got to meet this beautiful and lovely woman with one of the biggest smiles.   Such a sweetheart.  Always loved and remembered 

Superman is a nostalgic child hood favourite for me and Margot will always have a little piece of my heart.

I met her a few years back in London though Showmasters and she was lovely. 

She was so lovely, had time for everyone and was genuinely interested in the more unusual items she was signing.   We were looking forward to meeting her again, hopefully she has found peace after her problems.

She was the best actress to play the role of Lois Lane ever!  I met her back in 2007 she was very nice and very chatty.  My thoughts go out to her family RIP.