Well, going with the mystery idea, how about:

Angela Lansbury

Dick Van Dyke

Tony Shaloub

John Nettles

Debra Messing

Robert Stack

A cast member from True Detective

I'd say Sherlock and X-Files might be good calls too.

In all honesty I have no idea, and the word mystery may not have meant anything at all!

• Like 2

To keep in line with everyone's guesses at 'mystery' and as he attends con in the US, Matthew Lillard please!

I came on here to say the exact same thing!! Maybe they want to get more Scream guests since Neve Campbell (I know they were after Skeet Ulrich last year).

Another prediction could be Thomas F Wilson, since it was hinted last year that he would attend some day (just not with the BTTF reunion)

With that said, I would absolutely love to meet Guillermo Del Toro (to pair with Ron Perlman)

Also Bruce Campbell, however, he may or not be in New Zealand shooting the 2nd season of Ash Vs Evil Dead.

A costume/make-up opportunity with a repeated guest (like Freddy last year) would be 'exciting' too :)

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 2

Maybe some clue? Even a little one

I can exclusively give 1 clue, here and now. It will be......

a person of the male or female persuasion.

I hope that helps........my work here is now done....................... :angel:

Well, going with the mystery idea, how about:

Angela Lansbury

Dick Van Dyke

Tony Shaloub

John Nettles

Debra Messing

Robert Stack

A cast member from True Detective

I'd say Sherlock and X-Files might be good calls too.

In all honesty I have no idea, and the word mystery may not have meant anything at all!

Well for now and for the fun of the game "mystery" is the only word that pops out of this announcement , for me that's the clue, but a vague one, I'm really hoping for something Sherlock related, hey let's be even crazier , how about the other Sherlock, you know the guy who is also wearing the Iron Man armour... But he is definitely Diamond...

Did not think of Tony Shaloub but I would love it to be him as well....

By now I'm pretty sure it will be either Matthew Lillard or Sarah Michelle Gellar, hope I'm wrong cause I would not be overly excited about them....

Whoever it is this kind of big announcement is bound to make a lot of us happy, And a few disappointed , hope I'll be in the happy bunch