Exciting Guest Announcement - Next Wednesday 7pm

showmasters

Mystery writer Richard Castle

Would love it to be Nathan!

Nathan has done Milton Keynes before so it won't be him unfortunately, as it said it was a new guest. I presume SM mean one who hasn't been before and not that it's just a new guest as all announcements are technically new guests.

• Like 1

Mystery writer Richard Castle

Would love it to be Nathan!

Nathan has done Milton Keynes before so it won't be him unfortunately, as it said it was a new guest. I presume SM mean one who hasn't been before and not that it's just a new guest as all announcements are technically new guests.

I read it that it was just a new announcement as with all announcements. You may be right though.

I don't know if ''mistery'' could be a clue...Bruce Campbell?David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (there's no price for this)?

But seriously,between Kiefer Sutherland and Jeff Bridges,who's the more unrealistic guest?Both i bet :crying:.

why is it unrealustic? I don'think

So. I want a lot of very good actors, because i come from a other country and it mußt be worthwhile!!!

My money is on either someone from the x-files or the scoobydoo movie if I refer only to the "mystery" clue, but I really hope for something else as it won't be something I would be interested in.... This guessing game is killing me, but I'm loving it, go figure

I don't know if ''mistery'' could be a clue...Bruce Campbell?David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (there's no price for this)?

But seriously,between Kiefer Sutherland and Jeff Bridges,who's the more unrealistic guest?Both i bet :crying:.

why is it unrealustic? I don'think

So. I want a lot of very good actors, because i come from a other country and it mußt be worthwhile!!!

Because i'm pessimist...so i think ''Kiefer Sutherland?No way!''...but if it happen i'm ready!