Exciting Guest Announcement - Next Wednesday 7pm

showmasters

3rd stormtrooper from the left

No, that's the Spring LFCC Special Guest.

The fact they class this as "Exciting" and not BIG or HUGE or SPECIAL is strange terminology to use.... hmmmm.

Edited by GelNerd

Couldn't be him , I understand this guest to be a first timer at LFCC, 3rd stormtrooper from the left already attended in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, absent in 2007 for some reason.... But back in 2008, 2009, 2010....

This could be so awesome as I missed him those previews years, fingers crossed

Couldn't be him , I understand this guest to be a first timer at LFCC, 3rd stormtrooper from the left already attended in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, absent in 2007 for some reason.... But back in 2008, 2009, 2010....

This could be so awesome as I missed him those previews years, fingers crossed

who's 3rd stormtrooper from the left?

Nick Nolte

Demi Moore

Roger Moore

Ken Wahl

Ti Lung

Walter Hill

Robert Rodriguez

Kim Basinger

Mickey Rourke

Ellen Barkin

John Goodman

Ben Stiller

Christopher Lambert

Diane Lane

Cindy Crawford

Claudia Schiffer

Naomi Campbell

Elle Mcpherson

Paul Hogan

Rutger Hauer

Lois Chiles

Maud Adams

Ursula Andress

Javier Bardem

Nicolas Cage

Diana Krüger

• Like 1

In the past, has the length of the time they make us wait for the announcement been directly proportional to the calibre of the guest?

Usually when there is an announcement that there will be an announcement then it means they are a bigger guest, but the length of time between them doesn't mean anything. It would be hard to judge this as who might be a high calibre guest to one person may not be to someone else. I read people on here saying that they didn't in any way consider Michael J Fox to be an A list guest, where as other people (including myself) did, so trying to add a time scale to this would take some working out from SM and I'd hope they'd spend more time on trying to get guests and organise the cons than sit around and work out how much time they should leave between saying there will be an announcement and there actually being one!
  • Like 1

I love the hype around The X Files and although i will be meeting David Duchovny in May i will happily pay again and also Gillian Anderson. These two would be an absolute dream to have a double photo! Wink Wink..............

Also please contemplate getting David Hasslehoff, ive wanted to meet the guy since he 90's!!!!!

• Like 1

I love the hype around The X Files and although i will be meeting David Duchovny in May i will happily pay again and also Gillian Anderson. These two would be an absolute dream to have a double photo! Wink Wink..............

Also please contemplate getting David Hasslehoff, ive wanted to meet the guy since he 90's!!!!!

The Hoff was at LFCC in 2013, although I didn't meet him myself.

Didnt go that year as i was in Greece though if i remember rightly Gillian was there that year too?

Edited by lesleynile

Didnt go that year as i was in Greece though if i remember rightly Gillian was there that year too?

No she wasn't as I would definitely have met her. That was my first year so it must have been before.

• Moderators

No she wasn't as I would definitely have met her. That was my first year so it must have been before.

Gillian was at the CM event that year with Jenna Coleman if memory serves me correct?

Gillian was at the CM event that year with Jenna Coleman if memory serves me correct?

I knew she was somewhere! :)

• Like 1

This page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Film_and_Comic_Consays she did LFCC in 2012, I have no idea about CM.