LFCC Event Announcement Tonight at 7pm

I'm guessing its not a guest, but an activity, Judging by the thread title

From what I've seen in the past, these are usually activities like you say (show screenings, award shows etc.) or perhaps something like the Transformer vehicles or Bat-mobiles that we had last year.

I agree with Wrong Name and andrewrolar. This is not the way a guest announcement is worded.

Is it the announcement for the convention limited addition Jason Funko Pop.

4 to collect with different shirts in double packs with either Sigourney, Bill or the 2 x Michaels?

30 years ago 'BTTF' was released....could it be perfect timing for an Event Announcement to mark such an important day??

Not sure what else they could announce for this though. Unless they have managed to get hold of that new hover board that's been cropping up on line for everyone to have a go on.

30 years ago 'BTTF' was released....could it be perfect timing for an Event Announcement to mark such an important day??

Not sure what else they could announce for this though. Unless they have managed to get hold of that new hover board that's been cropping up on line for everyone to have a go on.

Baggieboi beat me to it - a cast photo op perhaps? I know there's little else to really announce for 'BTTF', I just wondered if the day marking 30 years would make it more fitting for a special 'BTTF' announcement.

Maybe its a special event like they had the mini Sherlocked event last year.

There is already a lot of BTTF stuff going on, so other than a cast photo not sure what else they could obviously add here, maybe they would do a screening with live commentary from MJF, Christopher, Lea etc

Or perhaps it is something related to the Empire Strikes Back ?