"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

6 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

I'm going to pop on my Sherlock hat and try some of the 'clues' :king: Also, my Sherlock hat looks a bit like a crown

b8c60af6e97d0ba99ec594666ff1a2a93fce2208

The Red Wedding Part of that post is self explanatory.

IC.jpg

24.jpg

(This is a bit more tenuous)

CC.jpg

Based on that I'm going to guess:

Michelle Fairley!

Might be way off but at least some the clues fit dammit!

That's very good reasoning and about the level of guest that would warrant a build up announcement of this level.  She was also in a film about a whale!

I still think that the GOT 'clues' are too in your face as it would basically be QS just telling us 'hey it's a huge GOT name ans I even said so right to your faces' but it could easily be a double bluff because they are so in your face she knows that we won't think they are clues.

Image result for explosion

23 minutes ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Drew Barrymore - Santa Clarita diet (delicious humans and blood) E.T (moon) Firestarter (devil fire emoji) I know she's huge and it's probably not her but I'd legit cry 

Also adding onto my guess the wedding singer (wedding) and fish out of water (big miracle)

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am beginning to feel like a Fish out of Water. I never got into Game of Thrones either.

But there may be a Red Wedding in here eventually. No one offered me a cookie bribe yet. 

Could the Fish out of water have some thing to do with the film Big Fish ? 

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am beginning to feel like a Fish out of Water. I never got into Game of Thrones either.

But there may be a Red Wedding in here eventually. No one offered me a cookie bribe yet. 

Hmm. Daryl Hannah played a mermaid who left the sea in Splash. And committed a bloody wedding massacre in Kill Bill. And was... er... in The Gingerbread Man.

And I still don't have any cookies. I guess I will have to make the Rice Krispies do for breakfast..

I will be gone for some hours now hunting Pokemon. Do your homework and maybe there'll be another clue when I return maybe. It's been a while since we had fun with some Bacon. ;)

*walks away whistling "Evil Woman"* 

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

it's about more than one guest

Multiple guests confirmed! ;)

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I will be gone for some hours now hunting Pokemon.

Good luck with the Community Day, QS. :smile:

Disclaimer: To avoid confusion, there is only the 1 guest announcement at the moment!

Edited by wjbleming

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And I still don't have any cookies. I guess I will have to make the Rice Krispies do for breakfast..

I will be gone for some hours now hunting Pokemon. Do your homework and maybe there'll be another clue when I return maybe. It's been a while since we had fun with some Bacon. ;)

*walks away whistling "Evil Woman"* 

How’s your Gen 3 hunting going ? I hatched out Bagon from a 10k egg yesterday 

Edited by Starbug

22 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What? I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? ;)

It is still not Sylvester. He was out last time already and is out for this game and any further games related to LFACC.

I would still like to know what connection Andrew Lincoln has to "delicious" though. :lol: Carol and her Cookies I'd get, but that is about the only Walking Dead related idea I personally have.

Andrew Lincoln played Egg in This Life.   But not smothered in chocolate with a bag of sweets.   And I'm sure Egg was a chef/cook.

3 hours ago, Starbug said:

How’s your Gen 3 hunting going ? I hatched out Bagon from a 10k egg yesterday 

Pretty well, there's only a handful I still need. Did my first 2 Mewto raids as well meanwhile. I hatched 2 Bagons and caught one. That final evolution will be something.

Anyway... who wants some Bacon?

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We are playing with one guest's name this time. There may be more names, but I can't confirm that for definite. Unless I confirm specifically it's about more than one guest it's always one name.

So are the clues specifically about their name rather than tv shows and films they've been in??

QS is using capital letters in the middle of sentences for words that don't need to have a capital letter, so they must be some sort of clue.

'Cookies'   'Fish out of Water'

(Also maybe 'Red Wedding', but when you google it, it is spelt with capital letters on wikipedia and other places)

3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

QS is using capital letters in the middle of sentences for words that don't need to have a capital letter, so they must be some sort of clue.

'Cookies'   'Fish out of Water'

(Also maybe 'Red Wedding', but when you google it, it is spelt with capital letters on wikipedia and other places)

You'll be seeing messages in the shape of your rice crispies soon.