Damon Pope - Sons of Anarchy

Blade/Eric Brooks - Blade TV Series

Michael Dawson - Lost

Link - The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions

Harold-perrineau-forum1.jpg

Harold-perrineau-forum2.jpg

Harold-perrineau-forum3.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0674782/

Fantastic guest announcement. I've been on the convention circuit for years and have always wished to meet some Lost actors. I've never been very lucky, but this year we got two! Very very excited about meeting him, not to mention he's done a great deal of other fantastic work: Romeo & Juliet, Oz, ...

As Stuart has already posted in the topic meanwhile locked: this is a guest announcement thread. We ask that this is kept positive. This is the rule for all announcement threads. If you have had a post already removed in the other thread, please do not try to post it again here. It will just be removed again.

This is really getting worse and worse with each announcement. Please stop it. It's not fun for the mods either to have to chase through all announcements clearing them up.

We do not expect everyone knows all guests announced or heaven forbid likes them. But if you don't like/know a guest this does not make it okay to post some of the comments we already have had to remove.

We do have guests and agents coming on here. A guest you actually like could read one of these comments and think "hey, if they're treating him/her that way, why should I bother?"

• Like 1