Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

I'm going further with guessing a Daredevil guest:

- 18th march (day of the announcement) the 2nd season is out, so many will definitely stay at home and watch TV

- Kitchen = Hells Kitchen (as someone said before)

- spending the night out = Daredevil always spends the night out hunting criminals ;)

• Like 4

No idea. Whoever this is must be something like Matt Lillard, this person probably won't be Diamond so I hope we won't have any haters like last time.

My vote is for someone from The Big Bang Theory ;)

As much as I like that idea, I am pretty sure anyone from the Big Bang Theory would be a Diamond guest.

• Like 1

No idea. Whoever this is must be something like Matt Lillard, this person probably won't be Diamond so I hope we won't have any haters like last time.

My vote is for someone from The Big Bang Theory ;)

As much as I like that idea, I am pretty sure anyone from the Big Bang Theory would be a Diamond guest.

I know ;) But girl can dream :D

If the text in the OP is a clue then you can make it fit anyone.

Sarah Michelle Gellar, for instance.

Buffy worked in a takeway, she liked to party, she definitely spent nights out and SMG played a chef in a movie once. *shrugs*

Too vague to be distinctly one person.

• Like 1

It's food related....please tell me it is actually a prop shoot of the fridge from Indiana Jones, and you can get a photo of yourself in the fridge with a green screen nuclear explosion background?

And to be realistic you can pay an extra £5 to be catapulted across the hall in it and have your picture taken rolling artistically and ininjured out of it at the end.

• Like 1