Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

Hey! Who's bribing here and refusing me my share? :P

My current offer is for some fresh Alpaca poo, I can send you some in the post but I think the customs guys might have an issue with that :dance:

You'd have a lovely garden from it though.

• Moderators

My current offer is for some fresh Alpaca poo, I can send you some in the post but I think the customs guys might have an issue with that :dance:

I'm taking your offer under consideration ;)

Debating this with a friend and after the twitter clues could be Kunal Nayyar from The Big Bang Theory. Raj. He cooks in kitchen and goes out and has takeaways with the others and he does those hidden clues. Also 'E'? Well E=mc2. There u go.

Not sure Raj has ever been hung from a tree though.

Debating this with a friend and after the twitter clues could be Kunal Nayyar from The Big Bang Theory. Raj. He cooks in kitchen and goes out and has takeaways with the others and he does those hidden clues. Also 'E'? Well E=mc2. There u go.

Not sure Raj has ever been hung from a tree though.

True but he does those clue games and if memory serves he has put one on a tree before so.... I may be wrong. Only time will tell

kiefer sutherland maybe because of the clues,getting ready to go out to party all night and he did that in the lost boys and oredering takeaway because you are hungry,they had chinese in the cave in the lost boys? just guessing but hope its him

• Like 1

I'm taking your offer under consideration ;)

Free poo for all mods.

Looking at the clues I've seen on Twitter from SM:

"I'm feeling mighty hungry this morning."

"Maybe we should just stop playing games."

"Debating whether I should give you all another clue. I guess I could hang one from a tree somewhere."

I'm going to hazard a guess at a Hunger Games guest - if so, I want Natalie Dormer and if it is will be booking anything available bang on 7:01 :king:

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 1

The more I read, the more I think it's NOT Drew Barrymore, only because I think the hanging from a tree clue was TOO obvious.

I can't comment in the Hunger Games as I've not seen any of them.

In 3 1/4 hours we'll know :)

Twitter feed has said that it's not drew

Judging by the clues it does sound very hunger games, which would be annoying, i must be the only anti hunger games person out there lol. I hope it is keither sutherland. I truely do. Only started on the 24 trend a month ago, been a fan of his for many years and have an original Lost Boys poster i would love to get signed by him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be him.

• Like 3