Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

Very cryptic, but I spotted this very well hidden within the 'clues'....

THis FridAy at 7pm we wilL be announcing another great guest for LFCC this JuLy. So whether youre In the kitchen, ordering a takeaway because youre hungry, getting ready For a night out as wE all like a parTy, or youre just staying in to watcH some TV, make suRe you pop online and chEck out our 7pm announcEment this Friday 18th March.

:o

Omg it's confirmed!!!
I can't work this out what does it mean :/
Half Life Three. It's a video game many people have been waiting many years to be made and released. There's a running joke that they find confirmation of it's release in strange and unreleased places.

Very cryptic, but I spotted this very well hidden within the 'clues'....

THis FridAy at 7pm we wilL be announcing another great guest for LFCC this JuLy. So whether youre In the kitchen, ordering a takeaway because youre hungry, getting ready For a night out as wE all like a parTy, or youre just staying in to watcH some TV, make suRe you pop online and chEck out our 7pm announcEment this Friday 18th March.

:o

Omg it's confirmed!!!
I can't work this out what does it mean :/
Half Life Three. It's a video game many people have been waiting many years to be made and released. There's a running joke that they find confirmation of it's release in strange and unreleased places.

Ahh okay lol :)

I did read that Corey Feldman was interested in doing a uk signing, a goonies gig would be great. But I don't think I can come up with a 100% person :(. I don't watch daredevil so that's me out lol

Where did you read this may I ask? thx

Multiple Hunger Games clues and one regarding a duck - I'm going to amend my guess to Donald Sutherland I think.

Elden Henson was in mighty ducks :)

There was also a clue about Foggy (the weather in Newcastle) - so you've probably nailed it there.

In that case, not a guest for me.

• Like 2

I did read that Corey Feldman was interested in doing a uk signing, a goonies gig would be great. But I don't think I can come up with a 100% person :(. I don't watch daredevil so that's me out lol

Where did you read this may I ask? thx

on a forum just before lfcc 2015 I remember really wishing that he was coming lol

• Like 1