Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

I did read that Corey Feldman was interested in doing a uk signing, a goonies gig would be great. But I don't think I can come up with a 100% person :(. I don't watch daredevil so that's me out lol

• Like 1

You know, I actually really wouldn't mind the big guest being Goldie Hawn, I love a lot of her films and would really love to meet her.

that would be great, I have to say I do love how SM get the 80s actors and she would be outstanding, would have to have Kurt Russell too tho lol

• Like 1

I've only attended 1 comic con so far.

What do you mean by a Diamond guest?

Diamond guests is referring to the fact you may need to buy a diamond pass to get a photo and autograph and or attend talks by that person. Sometime you can just simply lay for a photo but with a diamond pass you get more. And it's considerably more expensive. Referring to a guest as diamond means they are of a higher class of guest. More desirable to meet or just more of an A lister. Edited by kamikazemonkey

I've only attended 1 comic con so far.

What do you mean by a Diamond guest?

Diamond guests is referring to the fact you may need to buy a diamond pass to get a photo and autograph and or attend talks by that person. Sometime you can just simply lay for a photo but with a diamond pass you get more. And it's considerably more expensive. Referring to a guest as diamond means they are of a higher class of guest. More desirable to meet or just more of an A lister.

A Diamond guest is a 'top tier' guest and represents a complete package opportunity for that guest. Each Diamond package varies as to what it includes with each guest but it usually includes an auto (or 2), a photo and front seat tickets in the talk). Talk and photo tickets are usually also sold separately so you don't have to have a Diamond pass for those but there may be package exclusive events and it may be difficult to get an auto with out it. It's a guaranteed way of getting to meet that guest - with guests of that popularity they will be very busy so even with a VQ ticket you might not get to see them depending on how much they are doing and what your number is. Last year I think that only about 5 VQ holders managed to get Sigourney Weaver's auto last thing on the last day and Michael J Fox was ONLY signing for Diamond pass holders so as not to place too much pressure on him - you could have a photo with him as a non Diamond pass holder but not an auto.

With a Diamond pass barring the guest cancelling (or an emergency occurring) you are guaranteed meeting them and everything included in the package. The tickets aren't cheap and do vary in price according to the guest but they are a good option if you absolutely must meet the guest in question. They can in fact be good value for money. IIRC last year the Sigourney Weaver Diamond pass included a lot of extras that if bought separately would have actually cost more than the price of the pass.

Edited by Raylenth

I will be in the pub at 7pm tonight, just like I was when Michael Madsen was announced a few years ago and I shrieked incoherently for a while...

I'm going to end up barred if it's someone I'm really excited about! :P