Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

Also, what is it with theis cryptic clue discussion??

All Jason has doen has covered the bases for where people might be at 7pm on Freitag..

If I had the time, patience or will to not live, then I could probably fine numerous possible guests in the CRYPTIC CLUES :sleep:

Very cryptic, but I spotted this very well hidden within the 'clues'....

THis FridAy at 7pm we wilL be announcing another great guest for LFCC this JuLy. So whether you’re In the kitchen, ordering a takeaway because you’re hungry, getting ready For a night out as wE all like a parTy, or you’re just staying in to watcH some TV, make suRe you pop online and chEck out our 7pm announcEment this Friday 18th March.

But what could that mean I hate cryptic messages lol so hard at guessing things

:o

Wild guess. Is it Corey Feldman?? The Lost boys like to party as did Corey back in the day. The Lost boys like Chinese Take aways. Also he's waiting for the pizza dude in the Burbs. Gremlins get killed in the kitchen. Corey Feldman makes Pop music. Clutching at straws right??!! I think that deserves a Diamond pass if I'm right though, right? 😜😜🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3

Gonna agree with the theme of daredevil and say Jon Bernthal. He is a big guest for a build up but not quite diamond status and is gonna be the Punisher in the new series. Will also keep TWD and movie fans happy as he was awesome in Fury and Wolf of Wall Street

Would love to have Jon Bernthal announced, was a guest at the lfcc winter edition a couple of years ago, which I could not attend....

My first thought was Drew Barrymore, for the same reason : Scream guest, pop corn in the kitchen, watching TV. But yeah, I think Drew will be a diamond Guest.

But, Think about Courtney Cox... ? Scream Guest, Kitchen and TV in the same room in Friends... Why not !? :P

landscape-1429887220-courteney-cox-james

Edited by john.bttf
  • Like 3

Wild guess. Is it Corey Feldman?? The Lost boys like to party as did Corey back in the day. The Lost boys like Chinese Take aways. Also he's waiting for the pizza dude in the Burbs. Gremlins get killed in the kitchen. Corey Feldman makes Pop music. Clutching at straws right??!! I think that deserves a Diamond pass if I'm right though, right?

Could be!

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

as much as it is possible that it is Daredevil related (and I realise I was one of the first to say it) there's actually very few parts in the first post that really relate to it. Especially Takeaway and parties which really don't fit. I think this is completely the wrong track but I still have no idea who it actually could be!

Remember the clues are for the guest not a specific show ;)

• Like 1

Gonna agree with the theme of daredevil and say Jon Bernthal. He is a big guest for a build up but not quite diamond status and is gonna be the Punisher in the new series. Will also keep TWD and movie fans happy as he was awesome in Fury and Wolf of Wall Street

Would love to have Jon Bernthal announced, was a guest at the lfcc winter edition a couple of years ago, which I could not attend....

My first thought was Drew Barrymore, for the same reason : Scream guest, pop corn in the kitchen, watching TV. But yeah, I think Drew will be a diamond Guest.

But, Think about Courtney Cox... ? Scream Guest, Kitchen and TV in the same room in Friends... Why not !? :P

I think Courtney would be a Diamond pass if Drew would be.