Latest Guest Announcement - JESSICA HENWICK

Very nice, one quick question can we confirm if she will be signing anything Episode 7, as Gwendoline Christie has done a couple of signings overseas and her agent said she is unable to sign anything as yet due to contractual obligations.

As Episode 7 is specifically mentioned it seems no restrictions are known so far.

Many thanks QS, hopefully that won't change, but I'll keep an eye on this thread just in case.

Very nice, one quick question can we confirm if she will be signing anything Episode 7, as Gwendoline Christie has done a couple of signings overseas and her agent said she is unable to sign anything as yet due to contractual obligations.

As Episode 7 is specifically mentioned it seems no restrictions are known so far.

I'd be very surprised if she is able to sign anything Star Wars related, but heres hoping.

Edited by GoldenGreen
  • Like 1

Dang, thought finally that Gold pass perk would actually come in handy...I should have known it was too good to be true...I don't know why, but lately SM are doing their best to make me feel robbed....Great announcement though, a GoT guest I haven't met yet.

Dang, thought finally that Gold pass perk would actually come in handy...I should have known it was too good to be true...I don't know why, but lately SM are doing their best to make me feel robbed....Great announcement though, a GoT guest I haven't met yet.

Exactly... doubt i will be using it for any £10 guest, none even have photo shoots anyway!

But yeah as everyone is saying great guest will be getting photo and auto!

It been over 24 hours stop teasing us and let us buy a ticket please I have never pressed refresh so many times in my life .

I know those feels! I keep going back in to look and see, and every time - no option to buy... Let us give you money SM!

It been over 24 hours stop teasing us and let us buy a ticket please I have never pressed refresh so many times in my life .

I know those feels! I keep going back in to look and see, and every time - no option to buy... Let us give you money SM!

Yeah, their new provider Eventbrite really aren't very good. There's been a lot of delays with putting ticket up for sale recently. I think SM need to have a word with them....

• Like 1

Yeah, their new provider Eventbrite really aren't very good. There's been a lot of delays with putting ticket up for sale recently. I think SM need to have a word with them....

I believe SM are in charge of putting tickets up on the site, not Eventbrite.

I believe SM are in charge of putting tickets up on the site, not Eventbrite.

Yes, SM put the tickets up. On occasion something needs to clarified with Eventbrite, but the regular process is SM is doing it.

Please everyone don't forget that the Manchester event is on the weekend. I imagine everyone is really busy right now. The tickets will get released as soon as possible.

• Like 1