Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - C THOMAS HOWELL

yes yes yes! I have a pic of him and Ralph Macchio from The Outsiders to get signed! Thank you <3

• Like 3

Epic guest!!!!

He was excellent on the most underrated TV show ever....Southland!!!

Great announcement

fun fact: he was also in Longmire with one of your other guests (Katee Sackhoff) :-)

he's working a lot (looking at his imdb)

Great guest. Maybe try and get Rutger Hauer too.

Wow great guest. Starred in one of the best 89s flicks the hitcher.

Funny watching spiderman other night and though hey now that's a guest I would like to meet. well done SM

So so excited to meet him! The Outsiders was such a memorable movie for me back in the 80's and I completely adored him as PonyBoy! Can't wait to get my pic signed by him and Ralph Macchio - I don't suppose there's any chance you could get Matt Dillion along so I could get his too as it's a pic of all 3 of them!? Fab guest!

P.s. Double photo shoot for The Outsiders fans??!!

• Like 4

YES! Excellent guest announcement! I'll be definitely meeting him for his work on Criminal Minds! Excellent -thank you!

Just as I thought there would be no big guests I would like to see...then Showmasters pull someone who I really want to see out of the bag! Can't wait to meet him! :smile:

Hooray! Finally, one of my dream guest duos has been announced! Thank you Showmasters, cannot wait to see him over here with Ralph Macchio!

I'd only just seen one of his Criminal Minds episodes aired this weekend. Love him in The Outsiders, Red Dawn, Secret Admirer, so many good things he's been in!

• Like 1

yes A MUST.

Please also update his roles listed to include those from The Outsiders, Red Dawn etc. Grimm and about under 2 mins of screentime in ET/ Spiderman in total don't really convey his full career!