Latest Guest Announcement - George A. Romero

Nice announcement and worthy of the "legend" label. Although not the top of my "want list" I can appreciate some will be over the moon. For those interested I've noticed his photoshoot cost is £30.00

Not my cuppa tea, but glad the Horror fans have a fab guest :)!

Agree! I like when people have this attitude rather than 'urghhhh whyyy it's so unfair you never get anyone from the show I watch that had one season on channel five 30 years ago before being cancelled'
  • Like 5

Not my cuppa tea, but glad the Horror fans have a fab guest :)!

Agree! I like when people have this attitude rather than 'urghhhh whyyy it's so unfair you never get anyone from the show I watch that had one season on channel five 30 years ago before being cancelled'

I have to say I have absolutely no idea who he is. Husband does and is over the moon! So me being as nice as I am will squeezing out the money for an autograph for him!

Edited by MrsEllacott
  • Like 1

For me, this is fantastic news. I'm sure it'll be of pleasing to the guy with the Jeffrey Combs avatar :P

You are not wrong mate not wrong at all. I shall be getting the posters signed that came with my Arrow Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead blu rays.

• Like 1

Not for me (I'm still only going for 2 guests lol) but a great announcement for horror fans I'm sure and I think my friend will be quiet jealous and will probably want to come with me now since they love his movies xD

Not a big fan of old zombie movies but might get him to sign the remake of

Dawn Of The Dead..

far better than old ones.

why? George had nothing to do with that movie and certainly is not a fan of it. as he will tell you if you ask, zombies should not run!

• Like 5