Latest Guest Announcement - George A. Romero

Im flying from Northern Ireland for just one day just meet this legend he is one of my heroes and I'm very nervous never got on a plane by myself lol . will be there on the saturday how long will he be there for ??? I'm gonna be there as early as possible like 7am on saturday morning, i just want to meet him and ill be happy for the rest of my life lol want to get a picture and his autograph.

Any suggestions ???????

• Like 1

Im flying from Northern Ireland for just one day just meet this legend he is one of my heroes and I'm very nervous never got on a plane by myself lol . will be there on the saturday how long will he be there for ??? I'm gonna be there as early as possible like 7am on saturday morning, i just want to meet him and ill be happy for the rest of my life lol want to get a picture and his autograph.

Any suggestions ???????

I'm meeting him for the first time as well, I'm so so so so sooooooooo excited I'm getting my dawn of the dead book signed! I started a thread a while back asking for advice on meeting our George, if you look for the thread that Says George A Romero? (So excited!) so many awesome people have left replies on hints and tips on what to do on the day

:-D

I hope you're as excited as I am, I feel like what normal people must feel like going to concerts etc!!!

Edited by geekymegs

Hey yeah seen that thanks for the heads up :) yeah im really excited bit nervous also tho lol it will be unreal want my photo with him and autograph :)

Did you get over from Ireland ok, and.did you manage to meet George? Xx

Hey yup photo and audograpth was amazing so my jorny was successful :) hope you got your chance ?

I did indeed!! It was so wonderful, I was going to get an autograph. However he has a sign saying no personalisations so I got a photoshoot instead, what a friggin legend I'm so happy I will be happy forever and ever and ever and ever! I'm so happy you met him! X

Hey yup photo and audograpth was amazing so my jorny was successful :) hope you got your chance ?

I did indeed!! It was so wonderful, I was going to get an autograph. However he has a sign saying no personalisations so I got a photoshoot instead, what a friggin legend I'm so happy I will be happy forever and ever and ever and ever! I'm so happy you met him! X

Glad you got what you wanted from him as I know from previous posts he was the guest you were most looking forward to. He was indeed a gent when I met him as well. I've got all the time in the world for him.

Glad you got what you wanted from him as I know from previous posts he was the guest you were most looking forward to. He was indeed a gent when I met him as well. I've got all the time in the world for him.

He was amazing, just a total gentleman, made my experience a million times more special, I will treasure meeting him forever! I'm glad you got to meet him too, I hope to be back next year! X

• Like 2

I got an autograph from him on the Sunday and i was VT 105 but the line moved so quickly, I got two handshakes so I was pleased with that. I've never seen anyone sign like him though, he moves the pen at at all these angles and stops and starts although it does look amazing.