• Dexter
    • Smallville
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Skins
  2. 2. section 2

• Bones
    • Supernatural
    • Star Wars
    • Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?
    • Chuck
    • Aliens trilogy
    • House MD
  3. 3. section 3

• Twilight
    • Star Trek
    • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Lost
    • James Bond
    • Ugly Betty
    • Transformers

An Alien Quadrilogy event is the one I'd be most interested in by an absolute mile! There are loads of people you could get as guests too (even more if you include the AvP movies) and it would be great to mark the 30th anniversary of Alien.

My second choice would be a Buffy con.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, while i would give my every fibre into getting a Twilight con i don't think you can give me away as part of the deal!!!

I'm far too expensive for that!!!!!

I don't know, i think it would be worth it.

Hey i voted for Supernatural for you, the least you can do is sacrifice yourself for the Twilight cause

Thanks for voting for Supernatural for me. Why don't we just sacrifice Gemma instead?

A Smallville/Supernatural Con as some of the actors have been in both shows. So not strictly just group 1.

Definetly a Crime con, am prejudiced towards CSI Vegas though.

Season 3 was difficult, but a Terminator Con would be good, but would ideally like this opened up to include the films as well.

Will admit the idea of Ugly Betty sounds interesting, as you then also have the opportunity to meet possible guests for their film work as well . Namely Eric Mabius, Rebecca Romijn, to name but two.

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, a few of us from here went to a launch for the final book in the saga this morning (I got up at 5am :crying: ) and the fans for this are RABID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be even more intense when the film comes out. Get it before someone else does.

Oh and as a suggestion can we PLEASE have a View Askew con? Ok so Ben Affleck and Matt Damon may not attend but boy would I love to meet people like Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson and my dirty crush Scott Mosier.

Buffy and Trek... not fussed about the 2nd option...

I'm say yea, medical progs together. Crime together. Big shows like Trek and Buffy should be seperate, and YES they deffo need SM cons pretty please!

Lost- bit unfair to have on the list if theres already lockdown... So Discounting that, Trek is top :YAHOO: And Buffy yay :crying: Tho I have to give a thumbs up for smallville for James to lol

Just a personal thing but I would love Showmasters to run a full on horror con with guests from all different horror films - but have one strong theme. (Missed the boat on Halloween's 30th Anniversary this year, but I don't mind a 31st Anniversary instead next year!)

i'd agree with obi-wan for a horror con!

tv wise a X-Files con would be my no.1 choice but not gonna happen by the looks of it.

on the list~

1. Dexter

2. Alien Quad

3. Terminator

thou you'd have to get some major guests on all to get me to attend.

Edited by stobbs

I voted:

section 1 - 24, because I not only love 24 a lot, but the rest I couldnt care less about, having only seen half of buffy and the odd ep of angel here and there, dont really like harry potter, and not seen any of the rest!

section 2 - crime con!!! Have been asking for one for years, and apart from aliens and star wars, never seen the rest..

section 3 - terminator. Star trek and lost already have events so I think more could be overkill, like Chevron 7 is to stargate cons.

how can you make me choose!?!?

this is so wrong.

i want nearly all of them! but i went with harry potter because i have to be loyal to that one. supernatural because i think simone would kill me if i didnt and twilight as it is very hot property at the minute. not too sure how i can mix them together though. hmmmm.

=x=

Went for

Harry Potter

Supernatural

and Lost

Although if I had more votes in some sections Buffy/Angel, 24, House and Star Wars would have been included:

Did spot some absentees though

Battlestar Galactica

Primeval

Bonekickers

went for

1. buffy/angel you just know that sm would do amazing job

2. crime con so many possiablities and US crime shows are my favourite -

law and order svu

cold case

bones

ncis

csi

criminal minds

as well as the main cast in them they also have had some amazing guest stars and support actor in them

3. ugly betty - wasnt that bothered by this section but out of the ones which are there this is the only likely one i would go to.

i would also go to a greys anatomy/house MD con

how can you make me choose!?!?

this is so wrong.

i want nearly all of them! but i went with harry potter because i have to be loyal to that one. supernatural because i think simone would kill me if i didnt and twilight as it is very hot property at the minute. not too sure how i can mix them together though. hmmmm.

=x=

I wouldn't have killed you Gem and i would love a Bones Con - but Supernatural!! I know you'd love to meet Bobby as well as Jensen and Jared but Twilight is my definate number 1. How was your Breaking Dawn release party Gem?

Not fussed about the first and second sets! :D

I chose 24 though cos it's about time you did a 24 related show to be honest!

TWILIGHT FTW!

Please! :D

OMG REALLY LIKE ... DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you notice that the current book is something like the 2nd biggest pre-order of all time or something? Harry Potter being first. LISTEN TO THE FACTS!!!

And you've had Rob Pattinson twice, work your magic again and make him bring his fiancée and vampire relatives :D