Guest cancellation - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. 3 major cast members and 1 minor all pulled out of one show. I doubt this was the start that Massive Events was hoping for.

For me, Im weighing up the costs of whether to go or not. I only want two guests now, so is it worth paying the £120 for the hotel plus travel etc?

What makes it worse is, if its true that DL is not going to Midlands, Ive just bought two tickets to go to that show purely to see him!

So far, the only real guests I've been interested in meeting have cancelled.

If David, who is the only other guest I'm interested in meeting, cancels then I'll probably have a nervous breakdown.

If it is to be a female character, please book either Ali, Kristen, Clea or Missy.

If they are not available then Adrian, Milo, Jack, Masi or James Kyson Lee would be great replacements.

My mate wants Nicole Bilderback, but as she is in series 2, that may not be for the best.

Wow. 3 major cast members and 1 minor all pulled out of one show. I doubt this was the start that Massive Events was hoping for.

For me, Im weighing up the costs of whether to go or not. I only want two guests now, so is it worth paying the £120 for the hotel plus travel etc?

What makes it worse is, if its true that DL is not going to Midlands, Ive just bought two tickets to go to that show purely to see him!

So many times now I've seen rumors for shows that people are going to cancel/certain people are going to be announced and rarely is it true.

I do keep panicking though because as I scroll down the page it looks as though the cancellation thread is in the Lockdown section and I'm thinking Henry's cancelled.

I don't think you guys have anything to worry about, you've had 3 cancellations before this and every time SM have shown they can get you great replacements.

His "other commitments" are a play in London, running from March 4th to March 29th.

This would make him probably unavailable for Eclipse as the show runs Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday Matinee as well (which is what people are saying) but certainly in the country for Midlands.

His "other commitments" are a play in London, running from March 4th to March 29th.

This would make him probably unavailable for Eclipse as the show runs Tuesday to Saturday with a Saturday Matinee as well (which is what people are saying) but certainly in the country for Midlands.

Well if I had known that, I wouldnt have paid £20 for tickets to Midlands, just used the money to go down to London.

... this doesnt come as a surprise after all for me

I told you she has other things to do

somewhere in the zachery qunito cancelled thread I said it weeks ago

she is shooting a new movie .. the deal has actually been signed AFTER she said she would come to eclipse

well I cant come anyways but thats definately kind of disappointing

So far, the only real guests I've been interested in meeting have cancelled.

If David, who is the only other guest I'm interested in meeting, cancels then I'll probably have a nervous breakdown.

I kind aagree... Hayden & Zach were my Top 2!! and Jayma was actually my #3... David was my #4.. which now actually puts him up as my #1! LOL

If he were to cancel I would be well and truly gutted...

However, I do have faith in showmasters to pull out all the stops and try to get an A+ replacement for Hayden!! And I do want that replacement to be female, Eclipse is really lacking in the female guest list!

Well, we were numerous thinking it might happen when we learnt she'll have to shoot her new movie soon...Anyway, i'm definitively more into male actors, so , except Cristine Rose who is absolutely great, i'd rather have another male replacement....Adriaaaannnn! To open his saturday night ball!.... :D

I just hope that showmasters won't stay on a female idea and stop searching if they can't find one available, and instead turn again to male actors...

Well, we were numerous thinking it might happen when we learnt she'll have to shoot her new movie soon...Anyway, i'm definitively more into male actors, so , except Cristine Rose who is absolutely great, i'd rather have another male replacement....Adriaaaannnn! To open his saturday night ball!.... :D

I just hope that showmasters won't stay on a female idea and stop searching if they can't find one available, and instead turn again to male actors...

i don't mind who we get as long as we hopefully don't get anymore cancellations

• Showmasters Admin

i wish people would just stop with all the rumours

please it helps know one

we keep in contact with all the guests up to the show and as we are so close to the shows now we would have herd something form DL if there was a problem so please chill

as the loosing Hayden it is sad this has happened but with 4 main cast and 1 supporting cast this is a great line up and we are working on one more guests to make the numbers up to the 6 guests

with working guests things like this do happen and it is to be expected, nothing can be done to guarantee a guest attending, but we do have a very good relationship with the guests and there people so if they do have to drop out of an event we will get them back at some point

we would rather try to get a guest for the event and have them drop out than never try to get them at all, some times all the moons are in the right place and it works like the last LFCC but other times we are unlucky and this happens but the event will be fun and you will get to meat 6 guests that will be amazing to meet and listen to

so try to look at the event as just that an event and not just for one guests or another

we are as sorry as you are that Hayden is not attending but we will see her again soon and as to the new guest we have some guests as a back up and we have contacted them now so we will have some news very soon on this :D

thank you for reading this and we hope you understand :D

yours

jason :WAVE:

I understand. It does happen. Ive met Hayden before so this isnt the same blow I had when Greg and Zach cancelled. But I feel for everyone whos missed out or has spent money already on travel/tickets just to meet her! Cancellations do happen though and I say best of luck to her with her project!

As replacement....while Cristine Rose would be great... I feel Ali would be a fantastic guest and very welcome to Eclipse! Its a bit gutting, personally, that everyone hasnt seen Season 2 because Dana Davis or Dania Ramirez wouldve been amazing too!! Maybe for Eclipse 2 eh!?

with working guests things like this do happen and it is to be expected, nothing can be done to guarantee a guest attending, but we do have a very good relationship with the guests and there people so if they do have to drop out of an event we will get them back at some point

we would rather try to get a guest for the event and have them drop out than never try to get them at all, some times all the moons are in the right place and it works like the last LFCC but other times we are unlucky and this happens but the event will be fun and you will get to meat 6 guests that will be amazing to meet and listen to

so try to look at the event as just that an event and not just for one guests or another

I am not saying it's anyone's fault that guests pull out for work commitments, it just happens and it's a shame but can't be changed. But you can't help that people feel disappointed if their favourite (or one of their favourites, or multiple with this show) has to cancel. And promising the guest will be back won't ease the pain for those who can not attend other events because they live too far away to come over again, or it's too expensive or for whatever other reason.

Yes, we all know this event is a Heroes event and not a Zach or Hayden event, but most people will have guests they look more forward to than others and cancellation threads are inevitable the place people show their discontentment.

Having said that, I am glad to hear you're already working on a replacement. Let's hope this one will get just as great a response as Sendhil did when he replaced Zach :D

hi all

really gutted two to ghear the news

ALI has to be a good replacement for

me as she is the only female star from season

1 that i really want to meet

i have met NORA allready and she is a lovely person

but i would like to meet a new person that hasnt

done a con yet so ALI fr me

:D

'Tis a pity, but I haven't been disappointed with any of the replacements so far - I'm sure we'll get someone good. And it doesn't have to be a female guest, of course. *whistles innocently*

you will get to meat 6 guests

:eek::D:eek:

You're right Jason, the parties will be amazing :blink::D

I am so glad I'm not the only one whose mind went there. :WAVE: And now I must go and wash my brain out with carbolic...

hi all

really gutted two to ghear the news

ALI has to be a good replacement for

me as she is the only female star from season

1 that i really want to meet

i have met NORA allready and she is a lovely person

but i would like to meet a new person that hasnt

done a con yet so ALI fr me

:WINCE:

Just out of interest,

why do you type

all your messages with line breaks