Guest cancellation - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

I know Missy or Tawny have smaller characters than Hayden but although I'm really disappointed by her cancellation, you have to think of this con as a Heroes celebration, so guests like Missy would be very welcome in my opinion. As long as we get a female guest replacement, I'd be a happy bunny ;)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww tis a shame but at least it's not one of the boys for me anyway please please please replace her with kristen i know it may not be possible but i'll beg anyway if not kristen i think Dana would be awesome and you could have the two season cast doing a talk together which would be awesome

now please listen carefully do not take david, sendhil or santiago please for the love of all things man candy don't take them i beg you

I'd like Jack Coleman but if Hayden is pulled into work he most likely be to.

Not necessarily at all, since Heroes isn't expected to return to TV until next fall. I highly doubt shooting will start much before May/June.

(And also, boo on your writer hate. ;) )

Disappointed by this announcement, but it comes with the territory. Glad I met her at LFCC now!

Please let it be Missy Peregrym as the replacement guest, as I'd like to meet her for Smallville as well as Heroes.

Though I would'nt say no to Ali Larter or Kristin Bell if either of these female guest stars were announced as a replacement!

I'd like Jack Coleman but if Hayden is pulled into work he most likely be to. I hate the writers even more now. Grrr. Id like Masi Ali Jack or James. I think we will be getting Lennard Roberts or Tawny

I wouldn't mind meeting Leonard Roberts, One more for my buffy autos ;)

What would people think of Cristine Rose as a guest?

i LOVE her character, however, in the babe factor, she doesnt really equal Hayden... and seriously, Eclipse is in need of a female hottie!

Jessalyn is FAB, but we need one of the killer blondes, Ali or Kristen!

Or, would it be possible for a double guest if it was a more minor character? I mean surely Hayden would of got paid a hell of a lot for Eclipse, but could showmasters perhaps get two smaller characters for the price of Hayden, herphaps the ladies that played Eden (Nora Zehetner) and Hana/Wireless(Stana Katic) in Season 1? 2 cheaper hotties in place of 1 major hottie?

Or even Clea DuVall??

Edited by Phoenix Will Rise

What would people think of Cristine Rose as a guest?

i LOVE her character, however, in the babe factor, she doesnt really equal Hayden... and seriously, Eclipse is in need of a female hottie!

Jessalyn is FAB, but we need one of the killer blondes, Ali or Kristen!

wow, Cristine Rose I didn't even think of her.

She would also be an awesome guest to meet

• Moderators

I know they said female, but they could not look for a male..there may be more choice : )

Im sure we could make room for a little masi.

It doesn't necessarily mean they're only looking for a female one - there could be someone female that they know is available, and they're working on confirming her. If that doesn't work out, perhaps they will branch out, but we don't know who's available anyway.