Guest cancellation - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£78 plus is alot of money to pay for a few partys and a chance to meet like minded heroes fans.

Blimey careful!! You will get a barrage of flack for that!! LOL :lol::lol::yoda:

Seriously people are gonna start looking out for me at eclipse and try and throw stuff at me! :P

Is that where the "Attendee picture thread" secretly really is for? :P

Yeah im beginning to regret putting mine on there now :D:dance:

Oh do shut up. This is a forum and i can say whatever i want. I dont mean it. I was looking forward to meeting Hayden and posted that 5 minutes after she pulled out. You dont have to be mean about it. Jeeze

Who? Who's being mean??

£78 plus is alot of money to pay for a few partys and a chance to meet like minded heroes fans.

Blimey careful!! You will get a barrage of flack for that!! LOL :D:lol::yoda:

Seriously people are gonna start looking out for me at eclipse and try and throw stuff at me! :lol:

lmao :dance:

I agree, but at Eclipse we will also get a free autograph from six heroes guests and entrance to all the guest talks, I don't think thats bad at all, imagine how much it would cost at Collectormania for example for six autographs plus tickets to guest talks.

In fact I think it's a really good price. :D

Blimey careful!! You will get a barrage of flack for that!! LOL :lol::lol::yoda:

Seriously people are gonna start looking out for me at eclipse and try and throw stuff at me! :P

Yeah im beginning to regret putting mine on there now :D:dance:

ROFLMAO I am afraid it's too late, everyone will be with their noses in a huge pile of printed off pictures the entire weekend now, quickly checking their lists to see if the person approaching them in the hall of the hotel is someone they might ever disagreed with on the forum. If the other person is carrying eggs and rotten tomatoes with them it might also be a clue to watch out LOL

People like that make me not want to go. im going to be alone as it is, not good for me when people i havent even met are posting stuff to me.

Hey dont think like that, the problem is that posting on here is sometimes the same as texting someone it doesnt always come across how you want to say something so dont worry!! And if your going on your own come meet me, im going with a couple of other people too, theres no need to be on your own :yoda:

I agree, but at Eclipse we will also get a free autograph from six heroes guests and entrance to all the guest talks, I don't think thats bad at all, imagine how much it would cost at Collectormania for example for six autographs plus tickets to guest talks.

In fact I think it's a really good price. :D

Oh yeah i think its a good price really. I just more ment when people say its not about the guests, if its not its alot of money.

People like that make me not want to go. im going to be alone as it is, not good for me when people i havent even met are posting stuff to me.

Hey dont think like that, the problem is that posting on here is sometimes the same as texting someone it doesnt always come across how you want to say something so dont worry!! And if your going on your own come meet me, im going with a couple of other people too, theres no need to be on your own :yoda:

Same for me too :dance: Us black sheep can stick together grrrr

Yeah im beginning to regret putting mine on there now :D:yoda:

ROFLMAO I am afraid it's too late, everyone will be with their noses in a huge pile of printed off pictures the entire weekend now, quickly checking their lists to see if the person approaching them in the hall of the hotel is someone they might ever disagreed with on the forum. If the other person is carrying eggs and rotten tomatoes with them it might also be a clue to watch out LOL

Yeah think ill pop to the joke shop on my way and get one of those combined fake glasses,nose and moustache things !!:dance:

Blimey careful!! You will get a barrage of flack for that!! LOL :lol::P:yoda:

Yeah think ill pop to the joke shop on my way and get one of those combined fake glasses,nose and moustache things !!:dance:

Thanks for the head's up, I'll make sure to photoshop you're picture to match your new look :lol:

Blimey careful!! You will get a barrage of flack for that!! LOL :lol::P:yoda:

Thanks for the head's up, I'll make sure to photoshop you're picture to match your new look :P

Damn!!! :P:lol:

Thanks, im only 17 my mumma is coming down with me but shes going shopping =P all day for the 3 days

Thanks, im only 17 my mumma is coming down with me but shes going shopping =P all day for the 3 days

Are you there just for the day or staying for the party on sat night also?? your more than welcome to meet up with us i dont really like the 2 people im going with anyway!lol :yoda:

I hope people don't get drunk at Eclipse and start fighting :D

I won't start fighting. As for the other bit.... I couldn't possibly comment!

With Neil and a few friends, we will constantly have a look at the bar and prevent anyone else from being drunk, don't worry we'll dry the bar ourselves :dance:

• Moderators

Are friendly sober sparring matches okay? :D

Absolutely! :lol: ... as long as I'm allowed to take bets on the outcome/s, earn a little money for photo shoots :lol:

My camera records video footage quite well :P

Video footage? Good for bribing people with :dance:

I won't start fighting. As for the other bit.... I couldn't possibly comment!

Well the getting drunk bit is fine, but I think it'd be an unfair fight with your weapons :P

Are you there just for the day or staying for the party on sat night also?? your more than welcome to meet up with us i dont really like the 2 people im going with anyway!lol :yoda:

Awww sure! Thanks so much!

• Showmasters Admin

you are all entitled to your opinion but we can go on and on like this all day there is alwase a reasion for what we do here a logical and sane reasion for every thing we do not just come up with somthing and say it we think alot about how it is all going to work

so

if any consert,play,Convention,collectors Show gave money back for any guest or star dropping out the events would just not happen why

well it is inposable to book a guest/star and garentee that thay will not be ill or die before the event takes place

as a promoter we have to book and pay for a venue months in advance and pay a none refundable deposit with full payment 60 days before the event which is a lot of money

next we pay out for guests most of the time at the time of booking the guests some times if a guest has to drop out then we get the money we paid them back months latter sometimes after the events has taken place which means we have to bank roll the event even more

next every time we have to refund a ticket we do so in full but it cost us % to take the credit card and also to redeposit the credit card normaly we would be down around £1.50 per ticket also we have people that work for us and they have to do a lot of work keeping track of wll the refunds and payments to make shore it is corect or people come on here and go nuts so logistcly and money wise it is not an easy thing to do

now down to the main reasion we do not refund

if we did people would ask for a refund for many resions

i cannot afford it now

i do not like the show now :huh:

my friend cannot make it now :WINCE:

the guest i wanted to meet is not going now

my car has been struck by a miteorite and i cannot get there now :blink:

i thought it was a Convention of people that saved children in cambodia "real heroes" :unsure:

i have no friends and i want it to stay that way and if i go the event this may change :D

i can only do one day & i want all the things i would get if i was at the 2 days of the show so i am not going

i have no money to get the train ticket now :WINCE:

i found a bargan on ebay and spent my travel money on that instead :P

i think you all get were i am going here so if we refunded fore all the above reasions then we would be refunding around 50% of all the tickets sold at some time

and people that might want a gold pass could just buy all they wanted what to the last guest was put up and then diside to just get a refund on there tickets becouse no one thay realy wanted to see was going stopping other fans of the show buying tickets that realy wanted a gold pass

the next problem is that if a week before the event lots of people went for refunds then there would not be enough sails to pay for all the guests, so it may result in having to cancel a guest or two becouse there is not enough money from ticket sales, and with having to let some of the guests go then more people would go for refunds and then more guests would have to be cancelled, then the show would not have enough guests to put on a show and the event would just be cancelled THE END

so that is why form Queen to Billy Elliot form the Monkys to Wicked if a star drops out of a show the show must go on or the shows would not happen in the first place

its life we do not like it eather we work on getting a guest for 4 to 8 weeks to have an email or phone call to say sorry they cannot do the event now its a wast of our time as well

also people come on here and say sometimes well i did not think they ever had that guest in the first place i know this would happen

well what is the point in that we will sell the tickets for the show any way becouse we will get a good slection of guests for every event we run so why bother putting up a guest we do not have to sell tickets when we are going to sell them any way with out the hassle from people being unhappy and us having to deal with it on here as well

and the dealing with that guests legal team when they find out remember it is illegal and no one would get away with it its to small a world and we could never work with that guest again so this sort of thing never happens if we say we have booked a guest than you can bank on it we have done just that , just becouse they get work or something like that its not our fault and we are just as unhappy as you and we also have to run around and try to replace but that what we do here

all i can say is we have been working to run the best Convention for Heroes in the world and by the monday after the show we will see if we have done that or not a lot of time has gone into this event and no one else has managed to put on a event like this any were in the world like it

so being based in the UK people over here are really very lucky as the people from abroad do not have the chance to go to a Heroes Convention

we have

3 main cast

1 soon to be main cast i think

2 sapouting cast

all 1st timers in the UK

party's

talks

free stuff which you do not even know about yet

free signatures from each guest

chance to get photos with

and other stuff

for £78

I am sorry if you are not going to be happy with that then i do not think you should buy tickets for any Convention ran buy any one as you will never be happy just keep your money for something else other than Conventions

£78 the signatures alone are worth more than that

i think some of the people on here are unhappy becouse they have come to see one guest and not come to a heroes con but that is what we are running a Heroes Convention and its not for one day but two days

if we were saying you could get all you want in one day then we would have sold tickets for one day but we have not it like going to see a film for 1 hour and expetting to know what happened at the end you payed the money so why do you knot know what happens at the end ??

well i have said what i have had to say every one needs to think a little more about the bigger pitcher as we are running this so you all have fun and get to meat some grate guests and we will provide what we say we will and we have all wase side guests are subject to work commitments

for the people that are comming to the event i think if you let yourselves you will all have a good time :dance:

we will all see on the day thank you for reading this and putting up this my spelling :D

jason :WAVE: