Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raylenth

Announcement Friday 28th 7pm

Recommended Posts

Whoever it might be:

tenor.gif?itemid=4481048

My list is kind of full, but if it comes to the crunch I probably will be able to squeeze one or two more.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give us Nathan Fillion! Give us Nathan Fillion! Give us Nathan Drake... I mean Nathan Fillion! :D:D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Guest Announcement Friday at 7 p.m."

My translation:  "Stop obsessively checking LFCC boards until Friday."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m hoping for Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleston. It is possible one of them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sherlock99 said:

I’m hoping for Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleston. It is possible one of them?

Already confirmed that they are no Doctor Who actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sherlock99 said:

I’m hoping for Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleston. It is possible one of them?

And Tennant won't be at this year's LFCC. Due to... other things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

And Tennant won't be at this year's LFCC. Due to... other things...

Ah yes I see what you mean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I feel your pain, John Barrowman’s show is starting at 7pm on Friday, maybe if I ask him really nicely to start the show 5 minutes later :P

I’ve just got home from seeing Mr Barrowman. He was over 5 minutes late starting so you never know. It was fantastic btw. :thumbup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

I’ve just got home from seeing Mr Barrowman. He was over 5 minutes late starting so you never know. It was fantastic btw. :thumbup:

Oh wow you must have seen him in Norwich then! Maybe I will see this guest announcement after all! Great glad you enjoyed it, did you do the meet and greet? That’s what I’m doing? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Oh wow you must have seen him in Norwich then! Maybe I will see this guest announcement after all! Great glad you enjoyed it, did you do the meet and greet? That’s what I’m doing? :D

Yes I live in Norwich  ^_^:D  No, I just did the standard ticket. Still amazing. Have fun too. Enjoy the meet and greet. I’ll have to wait till LFCC to meet him, going for a Captain Jack shoot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Yes I live in Norwich  ^_^:D  No, I just did the standard ticket. Still amazing. Have fun too. Enjoy the meet and greet. I’ll have to wait till LFCC to meet him, going for a Captain Jack shoot. 

Nice, Norwich is a lovely city :D  Thank you! Enjoy your photoshoot with him! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

And Tennant won't be at this year's LFCC. Due to... other things...

Yes, he's too busy attending @Peter Capaldi Fan and @R4wly97's barbecue that weekend but I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about that event :whistling:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sherlock99 said:

I’m hoping for Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleston. It is possible one of them?

Tom Hiddleston might work :whistling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yes, he's too busy attending @Peter Capaldi Fan and @R4wly97's barbecue that weekend but I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about that event :whistling:

Don't tell everyone. They'll all want to come. ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Don't tell everyone. They'll all want to come. ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5168624

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Nice, Norwich is a lovely city :D 

There's no need for sarcasm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If I bring a friend can I come?

natalie-dormer-game-of-thrones-gif-8.gif

Well... well... well... If you put it like that I wont say no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Holy cow, exciting!!!! A legend perhaps? Something along the lines Sean Connery :whistling:

I think if it was a legend they would say Big/Great guest announcement, so it's more likely it's a regular guest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They tried to do away a little with the big/huge guest announcements because sometimes People got too excited. ;)

And before someone starts reading Things into my Posts again: this doesn't mean that we'll get one of the three Legends Jason mentioned. Or any other Legend. I still know Nothing, and I think for now I should look for a Jon Snow Avatar. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

They tried to do away a little with the big/huge guest announcements because sometimes People got too excited. ;)

And before someone starts reading Things into my Posts again: this doesn't mean that we'll get one of the three Legends Jason mentioned. Or any other Legend. I still know Nothing, and I think for now I should look for a Jon Snow Avatar. :lol:

Kit Harrington confirmed :P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Kit Harrington confirmed :P

Thanks QS! Kit is coming! And Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver... lookilooki and we have three. Then if you managed to get Sam Worthington... thank you thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Thanks QS! Kit is coming! And Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver... lookilooki and we have three. Then if you managed to get Sam Worthington... thank you thank you! 

You're math is wrong. Can't have Zoe without at least Chris Pratt, and that one may be a bit preoccupied Right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You're math is wrong. Can't have Zoe without at least Chris Pratt, and that one may be a bit preoccupied Right now.

Chris Pratt? Or Pine..:whistling: (Abit of Star Trek in July would not harm) :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...