Announcement Friday 28th 7pm

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I hate autocorrect.

Now it's probably going to be whoever had a lead role in 50 Shades of Grey and everyone will think I knew. ><

I was more thinking that you were trying to cause fights between countries by getting them to “untie” rather than unite! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I was more thinking that you were trying to cause fights between countries by getting them to “untie” rather than unite! 

So what you are saying is that Queen seeks the complete collapse of the Euro Zone?  Hmmm, maybe that's how we will get out of it if everyone else is out as well!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I hate autocorrect.

Now it's probably going to be whoever had a lead role in 50 Shades of Grey and everyone will think I knew. ><

cough cough if it is the lead of fifty shades of grey, well he can tie me up and have my cash right now drool jamie dorman :lol:

• Haha 2

I just hope it will be someone from the Harry Potter franchise. I guess there will be more than one guets tonight. I hope for Helen McCrory so the Malfoy family will be complete.

Another one that would get my pulse start racing is Helena Bonham Carter.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

acurate picture of me swooning over jamie dornman and his sexy irish accent :huh:

He's from Belfast, so I'm gonna be pernickity in that it's a Northern Ireland accent rather than an Irish accent. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

He's from Belfast, so I'm gonna be pernickity in that it's a Northern Ireland accent rather than an Irish accent. :lol:

Haha no worries he can still read me a bed time story no matter what part of Ireland swoon

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I've seen him interviewed and he's about the most boring Northern Irishman I've ever seen. Still would though.

• Haha 1