showmasters

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - TED RAIMI

4 hours ago, showmasters said:

Latest Guest Announcement: Ted Raimi

Yay.

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Awesome!! This confirms my attendance 

Boo.

Nice! I was really gutted when he cancelled at LFCC, would love to meet him. However I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend this event mainly due to current funds and other possible commitments, will have to see ha.  I'd love to preorder an autograph though when it becomes available but I'm still waiting for 2/3 of my LFCC 2018 orders, so I'll wait to see what becomes of them before I do that haha.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:09 PM, Wrong Name said:

giphy.gif

cGSe35M.gif

More related to the topic, great announcement, happy for folks who had wanted to meet him this summer :)

• Like 1

Great announcement, Showmasters! :smile:

As I'm able to attend the Spring event now, I'll be able to meet Ted! Hmmm... Should I bring my SeaQuest Boxset for him to sign?! Decisions, decisions! :smile:

3 minutes ago, brrwsklly101 said:

Is ted still attending both saturday and sunday?

Nothing has been said otherwise that I have seen.

• Like 1

It is really sufficient if you ask the same question in one place. ;) And also it is sufficient if it is posted once, and not five times in a row. :lol:

Please apologize my non-reply of an hour on a Friday evening. I was off to catch a Pokemon. Happens rarely enough those days. 

I agree,  Ted was great to meet, a really nice guy and good fun in the photoshoots

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Loved meeting Ted, and he seemed to be having a great time. His first time in London 

His panel was great too

Edited by benweblight

Ted was fantastic! He was so laid back and talkative and just seemed like he was having fun meeting all his fans. Asked him for a message on the photo he signed for me and he said he was going to start using that message on other photos he'd sign of that character.

Ted was great. He was so nice and took his time with everyone. He told me he loves coming to the UK.  I wish I was there on sunday to see his panel.