"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

Guests with food related names (explaining the 'delicious' part):

Kevin Bacon

Halle Berry

Brie Larson

Alison Brie

Sean Bean

Cherry Jones

Jon Hamm

Could be someone from American Pie. I would have guessed Alyson Hannigan but she attended last year. Natasha Lyonne?

Vanilla Sky? Tilda Swinton would be good for all the people who met Benedict C, Mads and Benedict W last year. Think she's known for a lot more than VS though...

Diego Luna or Josh Brolin- Milk. Liv Tyler-Cookie's Fortune. Ian Holm-Ratatouille. 

Also my friend has guessed Kandyse McClure from Battlestar Galactica (Kandyse sounding like 'candies' and she's played a character called Chasseur, which is a type of sauce).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What? I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? ;)

It is still not Sylvester. He was out last time already and is out for this game and any further games related to LFACC.

I would still like to know what connection Andrew Lincoln has to "delicious" though. :lol: Carol and her Cookies I'd get, but that is about the only Walking Dead related idea I personally have.

why did you give Cookies a capital letter??

Adrian Pasdar is in a film called Cookie. Liv Tyler is in Cookie's Fortune?

Julianne Moore is also in Cookie's Fortune, plus she's in Hannibal (delicious and tasted blood) and she's in Kingsmen with Eggsy AND 'let the guessing games begin' could be a clue for The Hunger Games? She'd be a huge guest though so I doubt it.

Or Pedro Pascal who plays 'Whiskey' in Kingsmen?

Edited by Sam_Carter96

2 hours ago, mpharris said:

Points to Rocky Horror (lyrics from Touch-a-Touch-a-Touch Me) so with "Delicious" I would guess either Tim Curry or Meat Loaf

Ah, you beat me to it! :D I was going to guess Meat Loaf as well. His name alone and he's been doing conventions, so... He'd certainly be a big guest :o 

And even though it's unlikely, I would just like to throw the suggestion of Mr. T out there. He was in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (delicious) and the best commercials ever (the snickers one, also delicious). And let the games begin could be a reference to a fight starting: Rocky 3. But yeah, what are the odds?

Or Hot Pie (Ben Hawkey) from Game of Thrones? :lol:

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 1

Agree with others saying Meat Loaf (some say it's delicious, and you certainly can't say the man isn't big) 
To Hell (Fire emoji) and Back - Name of his autobiography (book and later film)
Cookies: meatloaf can be used as an ingredient
I thought everyone had tasted blood and wanted more? Rocky Horror lyrics, Meat Loaf played Eddie.

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Oh come on Raylenth, I am having the time of my life watching the buffet guesses here... no need for the shady side. :P

I had to do something, this guest guessing is making me hungry!

And Cookie Monster does have a bit of a problem.

Edited by Raylenth