Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Nope, not all clues for one guest. I have actually covered a pretty significant number of guests already. :lol: 

I'm going to hide in a small town in Yukon Territory at this rate. :lol: Does anyone want David back yet?

I am going to call you on this one QS ...... I am going to have a bloody good stab at this with these clues !

Nope ....... rhymes with HOPE

Going to hide in a small town in Yukon Territory (HOPE) where First Blood was filmed and Sly tried to hide. 

A torturing apprentice when he was tortured in the cop shop before going ape sh*t

And I think Sly is over in London in July as well.

Bloody good guess but could be wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I may well be wrong, but I assume Sly will be tied to the other activity.

Yes, he is. 

And this is as far as I can go without having to censor my own post. 

I really did like the way how some connections were made though. I really appreciate it if those who are guessing explain how they came up with their guess.

I'll make sure to post a full clue list with explanations tomorrow.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

I am going to call you on this one QS ...... I am going to have a bloody good stab at this with these clues !

Nope ....... rhymes with HOPE

Going to hide in a small town in Yukon Territory (HOPE) where First Blood was filmed and Sly tried to hide. 

A torturing apprentice when he was tortured in the cop shop before going ape sh*t

And I think Sly is over in London in July as well.

Bloody good guess but could be wrong. 

That’s a bloods good bit of detecting if it’s Sly I think I would die of excitement 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I don't think such a person exists Tom.  No one on here like's Saw at all.

Are you su-- no, no, you're right.

1 hour ago, hulk2099 said:

Kjell Nilsson aka "The Humungus" from mad max ;-)

what do i win if im right?

You don't win anything. Cos I've already guessed him. :poki:

Morning everyone!

Did everyone have a nice breakfast before we start again? I had... orange juice and a nice fresh yoghurt with granola and pineapple.

As for prices... we can make it a custom forum title of your choice if someone guesses correct. Remember there will be several announcements, so there can be several winners. Only the first person to guess a name correct wins.

And yes, clue list coming after the announcement. If I mess this up they will yell at me.