Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sometimes when a guy did it first and then a woman starts all over you do get a whole different approach to something. :lol: As I said... someone wishing David was back yet? ;)

Ohhhh is that a doctor who clue?? Edit: or Star Trek Voyager? Kate Mulgrew?? Is it 7pm yet??? ;)

Edited by Broo

4 hours ago, hulk2099 said:

Kjell Nilsson aka "The Humungus" from mad max ;-)

what do i win if im right?

The opportunity to buy their autograph :lol:

4 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

IF IT'S COSTAS MANDYLOR I WILL ACTUALLY SOB REAL TEARS

Make sure you are here at 7 Tanith, I think it's given it's going to be a Saw guest.

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

By that logic, there could be a James Bond actor with a vodka martini. lol

I'm thinking in ref to the 2 Pina Colada's QS have given us, that's much more a drink they would have been serving in Cocktail rather than a Bond drink, but I am completely wrong as I do not think it would really be Tom Cruise.  then again they did say 'humongous'

• Like 1

And this is exactly why I edited my post. :lol: I realized last second that my genuine worry would be read as a clue and cause a wrong idea I was saying something that didn't even cross my mind. If anyone else saw the original post: not a clue, sorry. Again, that would be waaaaaaay too obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's definitely Jodie Whittaker then!

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

And this is exactly why I edited my post. :lol: I realized last second that my genuine worry would be read as a clue and cause a wrong idea.

Everything you say is suspect now, even this! Now your comment makes no sense or is also a clue and I don't know what's going on anymore I barely even know where I am or what time it is oh when will this all end I just want it to be over now................

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And this is exactly why I edited my post. :lol: I realized last second that my genuine worry would be read as a clue and cause a wrong idea.

I think it would also make sense to get Jodie after one series of Doctor Who has aired at least. I know she’s been in Black Mirror and Broadchurch, but there wouldn’t be many DW photos available and almost no merchandise.

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I think it would also make sense to get Jodie after one series of Doctor Who has aired at least. I know she’s been in Black Mirror and Broadchurch, but there wouldn’t be many DW photos available and almost no merchandise.

That's never stopped them before.  I well remember the announcement of Mads about 2/3 months before Strange and SW was out and people scrabbling around to find anything at all they could get signed.

I know there was stuff for Hannibal if you wanted him on that but there was almost nothing for the other 2.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Everything you say is suspect now, even this! Now your comment makes no sense or is also a clue and I don't know what's going on anymore I barely even know where I am or what time it is oh when will this all end I just want it to be over now................

I better not mention then that I am taking notes who thought what after my clues so I can record your train of thoughts. I'll be fully prepared if I get to do this again... be afraid, be very afraid. :firedevil:

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I better not mention then that I am taking notes who thought what after my clues so I can record your train of thoughts. I'll be fully prepared if I get to do this again... be afraid, be very afraid. :firedevil:

Your custom name should be Scary Mod!