Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

I am terrible with clues so I'm likely to be making an embarrassingly bad guess but I'm wondering Kiefer sutherland now? Vampire in the Lost Boys, there's the bridge scene there where the boys jump and Michael follows, he's worked with Kevin Bacon. Dunno about space though :lol: you've mentioned it being more than one guest though?I think? I'm confused and full of cold ;) [edit: yes you did, literally just above this post lol]

*lays down and returns to clock watching for tomorrow*

Edited by Broo

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No. Cross my heart and pinky promise. And I am not refering to Raylenth either.

:lol:                       :o                          :mellow: :(

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Oh wait...I’ve just realised that Martin Freeman wouldn’t be a repeat guest, so it obviously wasn’t Raylenth you were talking about. Duhhh.

I'm sure it was said somewhere some of the guests will be new names.

Just now, Starbug said:

I must of missed that QS does this include the HUMONGOUS guest to that’s also going to be announced this is turning in to a very expensive event for me already but I am loving it  

Basically any clues given could relate to any and different guest, they aren't necessarily all referring to 1 person.

Just now, Raylenth said:

I'm sure it was said somewhere some of the guests will be new names.

Yeah she just said that there’d be new and repeat guests.

but she said that one forum member would be very excited about a repeat guests. Straight away I thought about you with Martin, but then realised that Martin hasn’t attended before so he wasn’t the repeat guest someone would be excited about.

but he COULD still be one of the new guests

• Like 2

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

Yeah she just said that there’d be new and repeat guests.

but she said that one forum member would be very excited about a repeat guests. Straight away I thought about you with Martin, but then realised that Martin hasn’t attended before so he wasn’t the repeat guest someone would be excited about.

but he COULD still be one of the new guests

I'm getting mixed up by the whole thing now :lol:  Until QS said it wasn't me I was guessing they might have Bumblelips Crumblycake back ;)

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Nope, not all clues for one guest. I have actually covered a pretty significant number of guests already. :lol: 

I'm going to hide in a small town in Yukon Territory at this rate. :lol: Does anyone want David back yet?

If that's not a clue I've no idea what is!  Mind you I've no idea what it's referring to!

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Nope, not all clues for one guest. I have actually covered a pretty significant number of guests already. :lol: 

I'm going to hide in a small town in Yukon Territory at this rate. :lol: Does anyone want David back yet?

Now I'm looking up a list of towns in Yukon... lol

1 minute ago, HankMarvin86 said:

Same is also true for Jewel Staite.

True, but Nathan is a hugely requested name and I think a few will be very happy to have him and may possibly fit into the 'will stampede over everyone for him' category.

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Tahmoh Penikett :)

• Like 1