Spacecadet is here

Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

Well on Collectormania Facebook page, there is going to be a Humongous guests Announcements for both LFCC and Birmingham on Thursday at 7pm? Who could it be..... x19zrHj.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Haha 2

Or we can make this the guest announcement one... I am feeling like being nice to camels today. ;)

• Like 4

I'm guessing Paul Rudd re the 'humongous' ref

25 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Or we can make this the guest announcement one... I am feeling like being nice to camels today. ;)

Woohoo the Camel is a mod now :D I really don't have a clue who it is :blink: Paul Rudd sounds reasonable Yes, or maybe Robbie Coltrane :D

• Like 1

Martin Freeman.  If I beg enough will that work?

• Like 2

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is being announced. I’m certain that he is in uk late July. X

• Like 1

Not going to guess, I always guess wrong. So all I will say is keep them coming! July is here soon so you'd better hurry up. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Kevin181078 said:

Kevin, please edit your post as it's against the rules to give that much detail,  You can say that he is in the UK around that time but that's it.

Also, I imagine he will be exclusive to the other event.

SM, you are killing me.  Half of me wants it to be someone I want... the other half desperately doesn't as I am spending enough money already... ;)

I'm going with Humongous as being a clue and fully expect Showmasters to unleash an army of Hughs on us, led of course by Hugh Jackman. And he'll be backed up by Hugh Grant, Hugh Laurie, Hugh Bonneville and Hugh Quarshie.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm hoping it's "Academy Award Winner Adrien Brody" as he's known on the back cover of all his straight-to-DVD movies.

Or Joshua Jackson.

• Like 2

A wild guess here how about Brendan Fraser 

• Like 2

I live in eternal hope that Henry Cavill might attend so that's my happy-side-of-optimistic guess! ;)

I'm hoping for Sam Neill, Emilia Clarke or Orlando Bloom!

• Like 3