Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Morning all, firstly well played showmasters for this announcement looking forward to meeting smaug in person. Secondly i have purchased a diamond pass for him but don't remember ticking a box for which batch for the photoshoot or does it mean diamond passes go first then everyone else?

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

He's lovely.  He's not as touchy feely as some guests (Barrowman) but he's good - happy to do poses.  Have a scroll through the Sherlocked photoshoot archives if you want to see previous shoots

Will he hug me?

Literally a dream guest he has been so good in everything thanks for bringing him Showmasters! 

So many autos I want but The Hobbit and Doctor Strange are a must, would love a Star Trek item but somehow don't think I can afford :( 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Would you let him?

Well I like to let one person a year do it, to get my annual fix of happiness through human contact. Mads served me well last year.

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Only if you have been good and not eaten any children.

On the day or recently?

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well I like to let one person a year do it, to get my annual fix of happiness through human contact. Mads served me well last year.

On the day or recently?

On the day, if you don't have blood around your muzzle you should be fine

• Like 1

I'm starting to think I might have to pretend he isn't there, by the time I can afford it I have a feeling he is going to be sold out :angry: Also if I got a Diamond Pass it would be eating into the money I have for other Auto's and Merch. It is probably going to be impossible, but I might just go to the talk and try and get a low enough VQ. I have a feeling he won't get thru many VQ tickets.

He's not sold out yet Gazths1 so you could see how it goes?  But yes, I could of course be wrong but as he's only there a day I don't think he will be able to do a lot of VQ's but if the Diamond passes don't sell out I'd say there was some hope.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

He's not sold out yet Gazths1 so you could see how it goes?  But yes, I could of course be wrong but as he's only there a day I don't think he will be able to do a lot of VQ's but if the Diamond passes don't sell out I'd say there was some hope.

Thanks Raylenth I have to wait 2 weeks till I get paid so just have to prey or plan B would be Rob a bank!!! ***Please note I'm not actually going to rob a bank so no one call the cops please xx

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

I can't make it on the Saturday, is there a way to pay for an autograph and collect on the Sunday or get one posted?

You have 2 options Mitchell.

1 - find someone who is going through themselves and ask if they can get one for you.

2 - Use the pre order service linked on the main website.  They get them for people who cannot attend, however you cannot collect it at the event, you have to wait for them to post it out to you after the sow, but you can pick from the images they have on the site or send your own item in, you can even ask them to have it signed in a particular pen colour if you wish.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, theEmperor said:

do you have to pick diamond passes up from somewhere or do you just show the email?

You collect your passes at the show Emperor, details haven't been confirmed yet but last year they had a collection ares set up in the General Admissions hall.

The pass will have your number on it and that is what you use to show when you can go through the auto queue and where you will be in the photos shoot queue.

Edited by Raylenth

5 hours ago, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Yes but I have limited slots and 35% were taken in the first 12 hours

JG 

Not able to make Saturday and not home today so was gonna buy pre order on Monday but saw this post and panicked just bought it using my phone. Thank god for 4G

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

You collect your passes at the show Emperor, details haven't been confirmed yet but last year they had a collection ares set up in the General Admissions hall.

The pass will have your number on it and that is what you use to show when you can go through the auto queue and where you will be in the photos shoot queue.

Thanks Raylenth!