Really good selection so far

john1980

This will only be my 3rd LFCC but have to say so far, with 5 months to go this line up is great.

It seems we have something for everyone and I'm already at 8 photos, 2 paid talks and 6 autographs.

To put that into perspective my 1st year I only did 3 photos, 3 autos 0 paid talks and last year I did 12 photos, 8 autos and 2 paid talks

With the growing list of maybes this is going to be a busy con LOVE IT!

• Like 2

I agree the line up looking good. I have been to several and enjoyed them all. Only a couple of autographs not been able to get coz got high number on the virtual queue tickets. Roll on more guest and good work getting the guests showmasters.

Does look good.

But so far, I only have one photoshoot planned (and possibly 2 who will also be at Collectormania; depends how things go).

Last year, I met 7 guests and had 3 photoshoots (went all 3 days).

Two years ago (when I only went on the Saturday), I managed 1 photoshoot and 7 of the 8 guests I planned to meet.

On the contrary, so far for myself there isn't a single guest I would go to meet (there is a guest I would meet if I was going, but I wouldn't go just to meet them).

However, I'm going to put that down more to my limited interest in programmes as opposed to it actually being a 'bad line up'. With 5 months of guest announcements I'm remaining optimistic, but presently there is no reason for me to buy a ticket.

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 2

Yeah, a great turnout so far, already got a good possible 9 to go for this year so far, maybe 10, though hoping to spread it out better this year than last year (10 autos and 10 shoots on the Saturday and an hour or 2 on the Friday! :() and get all 3 days all going well. Now it's a case of 5 and a half months to go, how many more am I going to want to meet! lol

I must admit I'm in the opposite camp so far. Lots of guests from different genres but none tickling my taste buds at the moment. A few names are on the "I'll get them if I go" category but no one yet who's making me want to part with my money. Nothing pre ordered so far for me.

• Like 2

I think sometimes people forget to see events such as these from an impartial point of view, even objectively names such as Christopher Lloyd, Ron Perlman, Terence Stamp, Wil Wheaton and Tom Wilson are major coups for an event and should be applauded, not every guest will be to everybody's taste, they could announce 10 Stargate SG-1 or Walking Dead guests tomorrow and since i am not fan of them they will likely not interest me but they'll be many who love this and I would be happy for them.

• Like 2

I only attended last year, of course now I'm hooked, and to be fair not the greatest lineup so far. Keeping my hopes up though. For now I want Ron Pearlman, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Lloyd photos...and maybe Terence Stamp. Still waiting for those diamond guests...

Tickets bought and a few shoots bought so far. All I can say is I look forward to every announcement :-D 5 months of joy to come! It is like an addiction watching guests get announced, a good one!

All the time fingers crossed Gillian Anderson comes back haha

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 1

Only the one for me so far, someone who I'd expect to be very busy.

But then I've been doing these over 10 years now, and don't do photoshoots, so its obviously going to be less of a draw to me than someone who only has a few events under their belt.

But I can't really complain there's too many repeat guests - when people get so excited about Christopher Lloyd doing what will be his 3rd LFCC and 4th SM/ME event - there's obviously still a high demand for him. I got my autograph from him at his first - pre-diamond - show.

Edited by TerraHawk

Yeah I agree on that - repeat guests are great, mainly as some people cannot get here every year, or cannot afford everyone they want every year.

So a return of say Mr Lloyd is great for so many.

I just hope Gillian Anderson returns as well as I mist her a few years back haha

I only attended last year, of course now I'm hooked, and to be fair not the greatest lineup so far. Keeping my hopes up though. For now I want Ron Pearlman, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Lloyd photos...and maybe Terence Stamp. Still waiting for those diamond guests...

That's not really 'to be fair' is it?

• Like 1

I have to say the line up so far this year is outstanding. All a matter of opinion I know, but so much better than 2016 already and last year was pretty good!

I am slightly worried that it is only February and between me and my 10 year old son we already have 3 diamond passes, 2 photoshoots and 5 autos to collect over Friday and Saturday. I don't think the stalls will get much attention this time around.......!!!!

Regarding the diamond passes, I really hope we can collect them on the Thursday or they can be mailed out. I don't fancy queuing up for them on Friday morning when I should be getting VQs for autos!

I have to say the line up so far this year is outstanding. All a matter of opinion I know, but so much better than 2016 already and last year was pretty good!

I am slightly worried that it is only February and between me and my 10 year old son we already have 3 diamond passes, 2 photoshoots and 5 autos to collect over Friday and Saturday. I don't think the stalls will get much attention this time around.......!!!!

Regarding the diamond passes, I really hope we can collect them on the Thursday or they can be mailed out. I don't fancy queuing up for them on Friday morning when I should be getting VQs for autos!

They definitely won't be mailed Ricksta, but they did allow Thursday collection last year but that doesn't mean they will this year so we will have to wait and see. From what I understand the Thursday queues last year were quite long but yes, if you are in the area, it's a good option.